Chapter 101

It was the daytime, the birds were hovering in the sky over the pond and it was a forest area. Neil was standing there and he was looking at the pond. The sun's rays were not able to enter because of trees but they peeped from space. Neil was standing there.

Someone kept a hand on Neil’s shoulder and Neil smiled. Neil turned his face and smiled to see his life, his wife who smiled to see him. They looked at each other.

Flashback:

Ashish and Neela maa were standing outside the operation theatre and they were praying for Avneil and their baby. They heard the cracked sound of the baby crying though the sound was low but they heard that. They looked at the door and smiled but soon, their smile faded to think about Avni. They looked at each other and then they looked at the door.

A doctor came out with a baby and goes hurriedly without talking to them. They go behind her and saw she is going to the incubation room and they got a shock. They knew about it because it was a premature delivery but still it hurts. They saw the baby from the glass wall outside the room and Neela maa touched the glass and she smiled while crying.

Nm: my Avni's baby.

Neela maa was shocked.

Nm: Avni?

Neela maa and Ashish looked at each other and then they hurriedly goes from there. They saw the doctor coming out. They looked at each other and they go to the doctor.

Nm: Doctor, my daughter.

The doctor looked at her and was silent. Neela maa and Ashish were getting worried.

Doctor: Aa, look, as you know that it was a premature delivery so complications were there. We tried a lot but...

Nm: But? But what?

Doctor: she slept in a coma.

The Mehta family was shocked. The Khanna also heard that and they were shocked. Shweta cupped her mouth. Neela maa was about to fall but Ashish held her and sat on the floor. Everyone was devastated. They didn't even think about it in their worst dream. Neil's life was in danger but here Avni slept in a coma who was all fine. Well, this is destiny when what will happen no one knows.

Doctor: she gave birth to a baby boy.

Neela maa cried and Ashish was also crying. Shweta kept her head on Prakash's shoulder who hugged her. They cried.

After that, the Khanna family saw the baby from the glass wall outside the room. They cried.

Shweta: poor baby.

They cried.

After that, they got the good news of the successful operation of Neil.

One by one, everyone went to see Avni who was sleeping in a coma. They cried.

Two days passed and no change in Avni's health and Neil started asking for Avni.

Shweta said that what if they lose Neil like Avni because Avni was in a coma and she was afraid if Neil got to know about it then his health will get affected.

One day, Neela maa was sitting in Avni's room and she saw that Avni moved her hand. She smiled and looked at Avni. Avni stirred and Neela maa smiled with teary eyes. She ran to call the doctor. Avni opened her eyes and she was not able to talk. She rolled her eyes around and then she closed her eyes.

Later, Avni opened her eyes and looked at her both families. She was under the effect of a coma. Mothers kissed her forehead. Bebe too did that. Ashish also kissed her forehead.

It took a few days to gain her senses so the family lied to Neil about Avni because they knew, he will take the stress.

Avni wanted to ask for Neil. She sighed to Neela maa who understood and caressed her hair. Avni's eyes were teary.