𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 °•*⁀➷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟰

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

(4)
"now go, go set up your room!" Ivy set off up the stairs, carrying her underpacked duffel bag with her.

now which room did she say it was? the first or second to the right...

Ivy couldn't remember which room that the motherly woman had directed her to, so ivy just fructoses her gut and went with first to the right, seeing it lightly decorated as Savannah had mentioned.

Sighing, Ivy flung herself and her bag across the made bed covered in a crazy amount of throw pillows, sighing in relief at the unexpected comfyness of the bed.

Ivy was relaxed, until she heard her pillows start groaning and talking muffled beneath her.

"Ah! what the heck, savannah you did not mention that your house was haunted!" Ivy shrieked and bellowed to the woman,

Until suddenly a tan leg popped out from the covers, then another leg and two arms, finally followed by ahead, ripping the covers off himself, annoying and mumbling profanities.

"not a ghost you crazy lady, also what did you even put in your bag, why is it so heavy?" the boy who was seemingly not a ghost in haunted house questioned Ivy, who was still slightly freaked out.

"um excuse you ghostman but that was not my bag on top of you, that was me, sooo that was rude," Ivy spoke harshly, the annoyed words from her mouth sounding unfamiliar on her tongue as she wasn't aloud out of her house much apart from school, so Ivy had never really been annoyed with someone before now.

"also, what are you doing in my room?" she felt weird demanding something of somebody else for once, but she was tired from the trip, and tried of her disappointing life.

At Ivy's abrupt question, the boy now stood at his full height, taking the time to scan the short but feisty girls face, pretty, he thought.

But no one was pretty enough keep him from his nap, everyone new better by now, Jeremiah only ever got upset if you interrupted his sleep schedule, and Ivy had full on body slammed him mid nap.

"uh Susannah said that this was my room, or was it two to the right... i kinda forgot okay!" Ivy was flustered by the boy's shirtless figure.

"yeah the guest room is two to the right, though mum didn't mention anyone other than the Conklin's staying with us, so I wasn't expecting you do jump on me during my nap, dummy," the two had clearly had a very bad start, both infuriated with each other,

Ivy realised that when the strange ghost boy said mum, he was referring to Susannah, so this was...

"Jeremiah! you're Jeremiah, Belly did not mention that you were this rude jeez," Ivy huffed out, startling Jeremiah.

No one had ever really talked to Jeremiah like this, and he didn't like it, he was the sunny sibling, everyone loved him, heartthrob Jere.

From his clearly attractive face and body, to his social standing and flirty personality, everyone had always loved Jeremiah.

"Anyway, I guess I'll be seeing you around ghost boy, cya!" Ivy ran off to her real room, which was unfortunately only one door down from the infuriating ghost boy.

Accidentally leaving her bag in Jeremiah's room, Ivy was just a tad too embarrassed to go and retrieve it, choosing to steal it back after he had left.

While Jeremiah had other plans with her bag, he was a master snooper, and he was going to figure out why Ivy Smith was as annoying as she is.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
hi! do t forget to vote and leave comments and feedback :)