1 - Horny teen boy. (Plot)

I opened the door. 

 For the second time that night, I found myself face to face with my classmate. Not just any classmate, the hot class president. 

She spoke in a tight - lipped, syrupy tone. "Denny Litton. We had a great talk last night. You seem like such a good kid and for that I want to help you. But you have to help me. If you'll just step inside the gym..." 

 "Sure." I gave her a small wave and stepped inside the gym. 

The gym was on the ground floor, above the classroom, and it was big enough to fit a full football team. 

It had been recently refurbished, and all the walls and floors were clean and gleaming. All of the bleachers and the individual basketball courts had been removed and replaced with a floor for volleyball. 

This was where I spent all my spare time. 

Her eyes glowed in a wide smile."I'm sorry I wasn't here to see your work. I'm so happy you were able to make a difference. You're so talented." 

She held out her hand, and I shook it. 

"I look forward to hearing your name on the all-star rosters in the coming years."I felt her eyes study me, trying to size me up. 

I smiled at her.

She began, "I want you to be my go - to guy. My inside man. I want you to stay in touch. I want you to get to know my family. They're beautiful and I love them more than life itself." Her eyes twinkled. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, uh," she began. "I was thinking you and I can flirt with each other. You can flirt with me. I'll flirt with you. You can kiss me. You can do anything you want to me."

Anything I wanted? I was quite unsure on what she was saying. I gave her a confused look.

"Okay, uhm, well," she began nervously. "I was thinking we could be together." Her voice dripped with honey as the words flowed ever so carefully out of her pretty little lips. 

 I looked at her and thought about what she was offering.

What could it hurt to flirt? What is she expecting to happen? What does she truly want? 

She flirted. She gave in. 

I wanted to give in.

Was it really worth it?

I pulled my eyes away from her. "So, about the game. How many players do you have on the roster?" 

 "Just one. But he'll play on the first team. You'll play with him, and I'll tell him about you. Me and you can flirt with each other. I'll kiss you. You'll kiss me. Do anything to me. Then we'll kiss again. And again. I'll be yours." 

I needed another minute to think. I needed to be that player on the roster. And being with her wasn't a bad idea. However, my dignity is at stake here. I wanted to become something of myself.

"All right..." I say

She smiled, leaned in and patted my arm. "Good. Please be here tomorrow for practice. We'll work on what I need you to work on." She winked. "Also, don't give up on your school. Don't give up on yourself." She looked down at my uniform. "Denny, this is hot on you. I love it. Love your eyes, love your hair. And your mouth. You have such a beautiful mouth. I love kissing a boy with a beautiful mouth." Her smile widened and her eyes looked up at me as she bit her lip. She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, "I'll be back soon. We'll have some hot sex, and I'll tell you how I feel about you. What do you think?" My face went hot and I felt a boner begin to form in my pants. 

She stepped out of the gym and began walking down the hall. "Love you!" Her hot voice floated back to me. 

Love you? She said love you? What did she mean by that?

That was a compliment that made me blush, and my eyes watered. 

I stayed there and watched her all the way down the hall. Then she stopped for a moment and turned back to look at me, and her eyes fixed on mine, twinkling. 

 I stood there, awed, and confused. 

 This was so confusing. I was lost in her words.  Her face. Her hot body. 

 My cock stirred, and I tried to think clearly. 

I usually had no desire to fuck a girl. 

Not until today.

She was too hot. Too sexy. 

But no. 

I wanted to go to school and learn. I had plenty of homework. Plenty of practice that needed to be done. I'm a star player and a good student. 

I wanted to be like my father. I wanted to end up in a good stable job that would allow me to put money for college. I wanted to work hard and do my best. I wanted to learn. I wanted to take care of my family. I wanted to take care of myself. 

I thought about my mom, who gave everything she had to her family. I thought about myself, who would do the same. I thought about my dad, who took care of the family. He had an admirable spirit. I wanted to be like him. I wanted to grow up and take care of my family. I wanted to be like my dad. 

 I wanted to be more than a horny teenage boy. 

But no.

Now I was a horny teen boy, and I was horny, and I wanted to fuck a girl. 

Not just any girl.

The class president.

I wanted to take her to bed and worship her body, worship her soul. 

I wanted to do all that, and I wanted to do it with Her. 

"She wants you." 

I looked up. My gaze wandered to where Coach Reed stood, smiling at me. He leaned forward and looked down at me. "She says she's so horny for you." 

 "Horny? For me? Really?" 

 "Horny." He said with a smile. "Just like a teen boy."

A smile formed on my face. I couldn't believe it.

He chuckled. "Come on. It's been a pleasure but it's time to leave. I'll see you tomorrow." And He stepped out of the gym while I followed behind him, parting ways shortly after.