4 - Please (NSFW)

After class was over I packed up and began getting ready to head home. 

On my way out I saw her again. She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom, locking the door behind her and closing the blinds. 

 "What are you doing? It's home time now, everyones leaving" I say. 

"Exactly," she smirks at me looking up at me with lustful eyes. "You left me to masturbate on my own to the thought of you fucking my pussy. I think it's time you give me what I want again" she says, placing her hand on the growing bulge in my pants. 

 "But I have to go home and get ready for training." 

 "Please fuck me, I want your cock inside me! I can't take it anymore! No one has ever fucked me like you do! I need your cock inside me! We'll be quick I promise," she begs. 

 I think for a moment. 

Whats the harm in a quickie? After all my penis was already getting hard from the sight of her. 

"Fine" I say. 

I watch her face light up as I grab her and forcefully bend her over on one of the tables. 

A quiet moan is let out of her mouth. 

I pulled her shorts and panties down, exposing her dripping, wet pussy. "Wow, do I make you that wet?" I start rubbing her clit, not that she needed the foreplay anyway. 

 "Mm," she moans, "Yes you do. I need you. Please..." 

 "Please what?" I ask, wanting to hear her say it. 

 "Please shove ur cock deep inside me."

 I smirk as I unbutton my pants, and without any warning I shove my throbbing cock deep inside her hole. 

"Fuck, you're so tight. You feel so good" I say as my thrusts quicken and get even more rough. 

 "Uh, ah," her moans come out in sync with my deep thrusts. "Fuck me, cum inside me!" She moans.

"You want me to do it?" I ask with a smirk

"Oh yes, right here!"

I slam so deep into her I can feel her womb.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" She yells as her body begins to shudder. Her eyes roll back as she moans uncontrollably.

But I'm not done yet.

I smile at the sight of her orgasm and thrust in her harder. "Fuck yeah, I love it when your walls contract like that. You feel so good." 

She can't even control her body anymore, she was completely flaccid.

 I slam deep inside her and cum splurges out from my tip 

I do a couple more thrusts ensuring I got every last drop out.

"Ahhhh" I moan as I plop my shaft to the floor.

She doesn't say anything as I pull my cock out of her and watch the fluid slowly drip out.

I tap her on the ass "I have to go home now and get ready for training. Get yourself cleaned up, I'll see you tomorrow." I head out the door.

She struggles to get up, turning around and leaning her arms against the table as her legs are still shaky. Out of breath she calls out, "Bye, I love you"