3 - Round 2?!?

Her whole body shuddered as she climaxed a few seconds after I finished inside her.

I slid out of her while I still had the chance to slide back in, because she was too busy moaning about how great it felt to get fucked by me. 

I knew this is exactly what she had planned from the beginning, and now she had just been the first one to experience my horny teen boy pleasures.

I had no idea she was like this. Everyone thought she was the innocent class president and as some would call her "the teachers pet".

But seeing her in this state, desperate for me inside her, yearning for sex, I knew that after today I'll never stop thinking about her.

And the best part was that she was all mine.

But I'll only be just a horny teen boy now that she's in my life.

I knew she would enjoy as much as I did the moment I slipped it in. 

And now that we're together, we're both going to have the same pleasure over and over again.

I tried so hard to not be the one thing I aspired to never be. Yet there I was.

Putting my clothes back on after fucking the class president.

Just like a horny teen boy.

As we were putting our clothes back on she kept glancing at me with awe in her eyes. 

She really wants me.

I should be happy, but I can't help but feel like this was going to end in disaster. 

She's going to leave and never talk to me again. 

Or worse, she's going to want more from me than I'm willing to give. 

Either way, this was a mistake.

She's already consuming me.

And now I'll never become anything more than a horny teen boy.

Her legs began trembling as she tried to walk. 

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You just fucked me so hard I can barely walk now" she responded with a smile. 

She walked close to me and wrapped her arms around me.

Our mouths connected as we began making out.

 I could feel her arousal. 

"How did you get so good?" She uttered.

I shrugged and kept kissing her.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "You're making me wet again."

My hand travelled down her cute little shorts she currently had on and I rubbed on her slit.

I couldn't help but feel the juices dripping from her pussy.

I pulled my hand back up and observed the wetness on my fingertips. "Woah, you are."

"Please fuck me again," she begged.

"Again?" I ask surprisedly.

She stared at me with glistening eyes and a frown. "Please?"

I chuckled. It was nice seeing her beg for me. But, frankly, I had to go study. I could not let whatever this was get in the way of my success. "No, baby, thats enough for today."

She pulled me. "Please! At least pleasure me! I'm dripping wet." Her legs were still trembling and she began squeezing her thighs together.

"Shh," I whisper as I give her a quick peck on the lips. "Tomorrow, I will. Right now I have to study, and you should too." 

She trembled. "Wait, I need you."

I smirked. "Tomorrow, baby." I left the storage room and headed back to my study period.