Chapter 2

It was morning 4 am

It was morning 4 am . she opened her eyes only to be surrounded by the darkness of her room .

"Mai haar rhi hu ", she wispered in her half-conscious state .

SHE felt her throat to be dry as she didn't had anything sice yesterday's morning . Gathering some courage she woke up , again washed her face and taking a small packet of Parle-G biscuit from her bag she ate it unwillingly .

Still few drops of tears were flowing down her cheeks . Her fever was increasing gradually while she ignored them .

After eating biscuits , she decided to study as her studies were important for her scholarship .

After trying alot to focus her mind on studies , she wasn't able to do soo . Still she tried studying till 8 am when again she heard a knock on door .

Reema : anokhi ...anokhi .. please kholl na ...

After trying to plaster a fake smile on her face , she opened door the determined to behave normal infront of her .

"Anokhi ... tu thikk h naa ?", reema asked concernly as anokhi's facial expression was dull .

Anokhi : nhi... mujhe kya hoga ...

Reema : tera chehra itta dull kyu h ...

Anokhi : arre wo..woh...mai kal jaldi soo gayi aur subah jaldi uth gayi thi .. shayad isliye...

Reema : tu kuch chuppa rahi h naa ?

Anokhi : nhii.. mai kya chupaungi ...

Reema : wo..woh kal shaurya sir ke clas mai ....

As reema took his name all flashbacks again started running across her mind .
Her facial expressions became more bland . Before breaking down infront of reema she replied -

"ree...reema woh..mujhe fresh hona h ... tu please abhi jaayegi... "

After closing the door , -

"nhi nikki ... Tu kamzoor nhi padegi... Tu yaha padhne aayi h ... uspe focus kar ... Matara...Matarani teri pareeksha le rhi h ... tujhe kamzor nhi padhna ... "

Again Gathering herself , she went to get freshen up and then went directly to attend class .

In class , before lecturer came all students teased her .

Kitty : Aa gayi , Ms. Debate ...

Bebo : Ms. Debate nhii.. Ms. gossip ...

All students laughed .