Chapter 15

All types of comments are allowed on dialogues/ monologues ❣️

HAPPY READING 🤗

Soon it was morning 8 am

Soon it was morning 8 am . Anokhi woke up only to feel her palm being entwined with someone .

As she moved her gaze up , she looked at Shaurya who was sleeping keeping his head beside her on bed and was snoring lazily .

As anokhi tried getting up from her position, shaurya felt a slight movement due to which his sleep got disturbed and he wake up only to find anokhi awake .

He woke up with a jerk while anokhi stared at him surprisingly.

"S..sorry...", Anokhi apologized for unwantingly disturbing his sleep .

"Nhi ... I am sor...ry... "

"Pata nhi kese aankh lag gayi ...", He apologized genuinely.

"Koi baat nhi ...", Anokhi replied softly while avoiding her gaze to meet his .

Shaurya noticed this and felt a slight sting to his heart as she was not conversing with him openly.

Shaurya helped anokhi to sit on bed while her eyes started looking for someone special .

"M...maa...", Anokhi started looking for Aastha while shaurya gestured her indicating Aastha is sleeping peacefully on couch .

Anokhi noticed Aastha and simply nodded her head in YES .

She then started looking for water and shaurya understood for what was she looking for.

So he silently poured water in the glass and forwarded it to anokhi .

Anokhi gazed him and silently holded the glass of water while shaurya's grip on glass was still not loosening.

Anokhi gazed him while again he silently moved the tip of glass TOWARDS her mouth indicating her to drink water with his hands .

Initially she said-" m...mai khud pee lungi..."

"I know tumne khudke alawa dusro ka khyaal rakhne mai PhD ki h .... "

"Abb Thoda mauka hume bhi dijiye... Aapki khatir daari karne ka ...", He tried conversing with her sarcastically.

She silently parted her tiny mouth while Shaurya noticed this and a small smile crept on his lips .

He lovingly made her drink the water .

After this sweetest gesture , he asked her -

"Anokhi ... Tumhe washroom jaana hoga na..."