𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘: 𝟐𝟐 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

"I'm Tomonori Yamashita, live at Shibuya station. Devastating news tonight; a 16 year old girl has passed away at Asagaya Hospital after a hit-and-run incident..."

╔. ■ .═══════╗

16 October 2017

MONDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝟕"

Naoto Tachibana glanced at Takemichi Hanagaki through the corners of his eyes, parting his lips as if to respond, but pauses as Takemichi began to speak again.

"There are 7 founding members, not 6," Takemichi continues, staring at the six portrait photos on the cork board, eyes furrowed.

Tachibana grew confused, sure of himself and his research he conducted, "how? I came to the conclusion there were only six boys," he explained.

Takemichi shook his head, "remember when I told you about when I first met Draken and Mikey?" He asks, turning to face the confused and skeptical Tachibana.

"There was a third person – a girl – with [h/c] hair. Apparently she and Mikey met at preschool," Takemichi explained, looking back up to Mikey's photograph, "when they were together, they were practically attached to the hip."

"Do you remember her name?" Tachibana questions, moving towards his laptop that was left open on his desk.

Takemichi nodded, "her name is [l/n], [y/n]".