CHAPTER-43

an pov

yn:you always asked me that is something bothering me ? right ?

eunwo nodded

yn:it's my past and I know you also might be thinking that how he(Jongsuk) is my brother as he is Korean and I am not

all nod

you are hesitant at first but decided to tell them

yn: Actually when I was born my so called father and mother left me in hospital because they didn't want me as I am a girl but when hospital staff inform them that i am in hospital they came in hospital and act like they are looking for me from so long .

after taking me home my family decided to kill me but my father stopped them saying that they can give me to someone . After that they gave me to a uncle and a aunt they are in their mid 40s they already have a daughter who is elder than me her name is joy .

when I turned 4 my uncle started to come home drunk . they have a habit of drinking . they started to beat me at night saying from when I came in their lives they always face loss aunt also didn't said anything sometimes they also say that I am not their blood .

I asked joy about this and thus she knows everything she told me that I am adopted . One day uncle tried to rape me but aunt stopped him .

When I turned 5 uncle send me to his cousin to another state for my studies . his cousin's wife is already dead . he always touch me in private parts making me uncomfortable .

when I turned 6 he raped me I still remember his lustful eyes that night . After that day I gather all my courage and ran away from school . whole one day I roam on streets .second day when I'm hungry I started to find food and I bump into a man . when I looked up I saw a creepy man .

he asked me if I am lost while looking at my state as my hairs are a bit messy and my uniform is also dirty . I am young so i didn't understand his intentions .I said that I ran away from my home .

he said it's not good for me but later he smirk . I was just proceeding what he just said but before that happen he picked me up and started walking to some where . I started to wriggle in his grip but he made me inhale chloroform .

when I woke up I was in a basement type place but when I looked around I saw 7-8 girls more . I asked them that where am I so they told me that they are going to sell us .

I was beyond shocked then someone came and told us not to escape from here and he then goes from there . it's been half an hour no one has spoken .

but I decided to break the silence and tell them that we can make a plan . all agreed except 3-4 girls . after 2 days they didn't even have us anything to eat .

today they are going to shift us to another place and that's our plan to ran away while they were busy shifting us and we did succeed in that the girls that didn't agree are still there .

after that all girls goes to their home but then I questioned myself that ,

where should I go ?
I again roam around streets . I was crying at night sitting on a bench when a boy(jongsuk) came to me who is looking of 9-10yrs and asked that why am I crying .

I said that I am hungry and that boy said he will give something to eat and as I was too hungry to remember that I decided not to trust anyone and then he took me to his home and his mother gave me something to eat and also cleaned me .

then I started to live with them and also calling them mom n dad . then i came to know about them that its dad's second marriage their first marriage is with Korean girl and also oppa (Jongsuk)

is their first wife's son but later she died then he marry mom and she is indian(y/c/n) . I started to get nightmares .

when oppa asked me about that I told him about my past . when I turned 17 I found a note in oppa's room and their is written that he is leaving this house for personal reasons .

after some years I came to Korea for a trip and got the news of mom n dad's accident and I again go to my country and after some I decided to settle in Korea and then you know what happen

I am just deciding to tell you all my surname and today is the right time so my surname is

Lee. Lee yn

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

you were stuttering in between and you tried so hard not to cry and succeed
yn pov

I looked at everyone but started to feel dizzy

soon everything went pitch black

an pov

all felt so sad after hearing you

when you are just going to fall

at the moment Jongsuk catch you and tap your cheeks while calling your name

taehyung: I am calling doctor

Jongsuk nod

eunwo told him to take you to your room

Soon doctor came and checked you

doc: She got overwhelmed by emotions as her mental health is also weak that's why she fainted.
I am giving you some medicines make sure to give it her at time and also make sure to give her meals at time as she is also weak . she will wake up in an hour or two I have given her injection.

with that doctor left

Jongsuk goes outside to attend a
call and again came in and said

Jongsuk:I have to go bro it's an emergency but don't forgot to call me when she wake up

he then started to take steps from their but stopped at the door's room and turned his head and said

Jongsuk: taehyung! meet me at XXX café tomorrow at 5:30. don't think that I will forgive you this easily for doing something to my princess (he said with a hint of coldness in his tone)

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Don't be a silent reader

it irritates me when you are doing a lot of hard work and getting no response

So atleast smash the vote button with your bootyphol fingers
👇

and also you can review my story in comments

💜사랑해💜