Author's Note

HELLO! After like a year or two? I am back

HELLO! After like a year or two? I am back. I really wanted to post a new story immediately but I got busy with college and my second course is very demanding so, I really need to focus and adjust first. Currently, I'm on my way to my last leg of nursing school, I am enjoying my 2 weeks semi-vacation. Here's my share for a summer story. Story updates:  will be twice a week :*

[D E D I C A T I O N]

To Ceej. Congratulations! I want nothing but your happiness and success in all levels of life. I am happy to know you in this lifetime.

To my Gordon's Bleu. Thank you for coming into my life. Gonna keep you with me until whenever

To my iKON OT7. JinJiHanYunDongJunChan. There might be a little possibility to see you 7 on stage in the coming future. However, I am a believer of what the universe can offer. The battle will never stop here. 

To Kim Hanbin, you won. I am proud of you since day one. Let's dominate the whole universe!

To Y O U. Who keeps on fighting, I am very proud of you because you keep on fighting and living in this world giving colors to places and people you meet on street even though you cannot properly give colors to your own world. Proud ako sa mga laban that you won na nilabanan mong mag-isa. Mahalaga ka, magpatuloy ka. If you give up, the battle ends there. 

Naniniwala akong kaya mo yan.

Originally, I really want to have a tradition here to post during Valentine's day and summer and winter season but because I got very very busy, I cannot write often and if you happen to be my reader since day one, you know that I love summer theme romances and will never get tired writing about it.

[C R E D I T S]

Book Cover made using Canva template
Image from @honeyortar pin// Pinterest

[D I S C L A I M E R]

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.