Part V

An alarm blared loudly, screams of panic echoed across the bank as people were pulled apart and forced to their knees.

"Hey! Get them behind the counter." A man yelled to another, referring to the hostages. He then spoke into his walkie talkie, before aggressively dropping his arm by his side as he swore.

A young Allison Hargreeves casually strolled up to the man and smiled up at him. 

"Hey, get back with the others." He ordered her. She payed him no heed, and instead, spoke up.

"I heard a rumor..." she mumbled.

"What? What did you say?" The man questioned.

She leaned in close, as did the man. "I heard a rumor, that you shot your friend in the foot.".

Without hesitation, the man pulled out his gun and aimed it at his friend's foot. "Hey man," the other robber spoke, "What the hell?". His question was answered by a bullet straight to the foot. The hostages screamed louder upon the display of violence and the robbers began to panic as well.

"Hey Joe!" One of them exclaimed to the other, "Here's the combination to the vault, there's hostages in there, and in the waiting room. Guard them!" He commanded before jogging off, presumably to reach safety.

Joe grinned an evil grin before morphing into a young girl with Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C eyes, the smirk never leaving her features. She looked up to the ceiling, waving a piece of paper in the air.

"I got the passcode Number One!" she giddily exclaimed.

A blonde boy crashed through the glass dome of the bank. He grabbed one of the cowering robbers by the scruff of the neck and in an impressive feat, threw him across the bank and crashing out through the glass window without breaking a sweat.

"Nice work." He complimented his companion.

A boy rushed in, wielding two blades in one hand. "Guns are for sissies! Real men throw knives!" he declared, tossing the knives which curved at an astonishing angle to pin one of the armed robbers to the wall.

"Get back, you freaks!" One of the robbers climbed the counter and pointed a gun at the four children on the ground.

"Hey, be careful up there buddy." Diego, the knife guy, said with mock concern.

"Get back now!" The adult man repeated, a tremor now in his voice.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Allison commented.

"His face is an injury all by itself, three." Young Y/N uttered, earning snickers from her peers.

That seemed to hurt the bank robbers ego, because he now pointed the gun directly at the shapeshifter. "You better run for your life right now-".

"Or what?" Number Five interrupted, teleporting to sit right next to the man on the counter. The man began to repeatedly shoot at him, but he blinked away to stand behind the man just before any of the bullets could touch him.

The robber turned around, sensing his presence and attempted to shoot the boy once more.

"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" Five sarcastically complimented, the man looked at his once gun in shock. Five pushed the robber's arm so he hit himself in the head with the stapler and fell off the counter.

Ben entered the scene, looking around at his teammates hesitantly. "Do we really have to do this?" he asked with a displeased groan. He tried to play it off as casually as he could, but one girl saw the discomfort in his eyes.