Update Page/Information

This 'chapter' serves as the main update and information page for Knights of the Round. Below you can scroll through for Author Updates which pertain about the overall book, or, you can scroll down for Q&A. Occasionally, I put an extra section pertaining to chapter updates if I do a edit to many chapters. 

---AUTHOR UPDATES---

June 28th, 2022

Hello, this is a new book serving as the place where all future chapters will be reuploaded, the initial book was 41 chapters (including prologue and epilogue) but this 'remake' will expand much in the young artoria, war with vortigern, and battle of camlann time period. Expect more chapters. 

The original book did feature a singular ending, but I feel like, Ill probably expand with a few extra endings with their own dedicated sets of chapters. Considering the roles that certain characters played within the story.

June 30th, 2022

Going to be regoing about this story as I initially was going to restructure some of the plot but I think the early years of the knighthood need to go first.

July 19, 2022

I feel when I am rewriting this story. I can tell my writing as improved greatly but still, it could be better. When all is rewritten, ill definitely go through and really tidy up the story again. Reedits mostly, nothing major

---Q&A---

((comment your question on this line, and Ill answer if needed--questions can relate to story explanations, general questions, etc))