057

As Aizawa came home, he was practically limping. His muscles were overused, and he was as tired as he usually is. He felt like shit, basically.

Before he would go shower and go sleep, he knew he needed to check if Elena was okay. He knew she'd be asleep since it was 2 AM. Shota walked into the house after taking his shoes off and wandered off to Elena's room.

He opened the door slowly, and peeked into it. At first he examined the beauty of the room before his eyes landed on the big bed.

On it, was Elena and Katsuki, sound asleep. Katsuki was hugging her tightly as the blanket covered them just enough. Elena was sleeping peacefully in the bed while Katsuki was spooning her. Aizawa felt a small throb in his heart. It warmed him to know that Elena was safe, and a little happy at least. He hoped that she would stay this way, and that Katsuki wouldn't let his temperament get the best of him.

He closed the door slowly before he went to take a quick shower.

Meanwhile Elena had sensed him entering the room a little, she had woken up, being half asleep. She turned around softly in the bed to look at Katsuki whom was snoring quietly. He looked gentle, and peaceful. Compared to his usual angry face, this was something that Elena loved to witness.

She kissed his chin softly before she closed her eyes. Katsuki smiled very faintly before he rubbed her back and went back to sleep.

____________

"I'll talk to you later tonight, okay?" Elena asked Katsuki whom was ready to go. After they had woken up, Elena and Katsuki ate breakfast alone since Aizawa had already went to work. "Yeah, sure. I'll text you later dumbass." Katsuki said before he kissed her cheek and picked up his duffel bag.

"Okay, Bye Kat!" Elena said as Katsuki walked down the stairs. He waved and smirked a little before he disappeared.

Elena closed the door and locked it before she ran to her room and got her phone. She clicked on one specific number before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey! Wanna come over?" She asked, smiling brightly. "Wow, what a nice greeting. But yeah, send me the address and I'll be there in two seconds." Shinso said, smiling on the other end, finally getting to hear from his best friend.

"Okay!" Elena said and hung up. She texted him the address quickly, feeling excited to see her best friend again. She did keep him updated on everything all the time through her phone. But they never managed to hangout with everything that was going on.

After some time, she got a message saying that Shinso was almost there. His sister had driven him. She got excited and began running to the door. She left the door open and ran down the stairs to the first floor to meet her best friend. As she opened the front door, she was met with Shinso standing there. She smiled widely before she jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Oi! El, take it easy-" Shinso began, but before he could react, he began hearing her sniffles. He sighed before he wrapped his arms tightly around her. "I missed you, El." Shinso said as he heard Elena cry a little. She wiped her tears and looked at him. "I missed you!" Elena said and wiped her cheeks.

Shinso smiled before he looked up at the huge building. "So, are we going to go in or stay out here?" He asked with a small smirk. "You sound just like Katsuki. But yeah, we should probably go inside." Elena laughed.

As they walked up the stairs, Shinso walked first since he knew Elena was uncomfortable with someone walking behind her in stairs.

"Aizawa is going to kill me when he finds out I left the door open..." Elena laughed as they finally got on their floor. Shinso laughed before both of them walked into the apartment.