SEVENTEEN

📍home

the front door opened and my heart dropped, i peered around the corner of the wall to see shay walking in with her bags.

she spotted me instantly and smiled.

"come here!!" she said.

i ran down the stairs and jumped into her arms.

"i missed you so so much." i said.

"i missed you more. especially your face." she said, pulling me out of the hug and cupping my face gently.

"i really don't know what i'm doing without you." shay whispered.

"shay. i'm seriously a mess without you by my side." i mumbled.

"i know you are, but that's okay, because i'm here now." she smiled.

she then pulled me into a quick kiss. when we pulled away, i grabbed her bags and put them up in the guest room, i then left shay with my siblings and escaped through the back door, straight to dylan's house.

"how was it?" he asked.

"i can't last without you." i said.

"already?" he asked.

"i mean, in general. like i can't do this without you."

"then don't. i'll help you out. we're just friends, remember? it's not even like we're actually dating, it's just fake for ryan and lexie."

"true."

"so, don't worry about it. now go get your butt in there and tell shay you want to introduce her to someone. someone named dylan." dylan smirked.