Part 2 (re-edited)

The next morning you decided to relax a little since you had the day off.

You decided to hang out at your usual spot and went to take out a ladder from the supply room.

Climbing up to the tallest roof, you found a comfortable spot and sat down.

"Wow. You can almost see the whole of Kyoto up here..." You gasp in awe, admiring the breathtaking view.

"Enjoying yourself up there I see." A voice said, startling you.

"Okita Souji. What brings you here?" You smiled and gave him a small wave.

He shrugged.

"You wanna join me up here? You look miserable down there buddy."

You and Souji shared a close bond since childhood. Kondou adopted both of you when he was still running a humble dojo.

"I'm not so eager to die yet ____-chan." He replied with a sarcastic tone.

You chuckled in response, "Have it your way."

Out of no where,Heisuke came running down the courtyard with Chizuru on his tail.

"Heisuke-kun! Please take it easy. You're still unwell." Chizuru panted, clearly exhausted from the chase.

You heard a loud thud, Chizuru had bumped into the ladder causing it's old unsturdy legs to snap.

Chizuru gasped and bowed, frantically apologising.
"I-I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to! It was an accident I swear! I-I'll get it fixed right away-"

"Thats quite enough trouble you've caused today Chizuru-chan. Head back to your room. Oh and don't worry I'll take care of everything." Souji butted in.

Chizuru flusteredly apologised again before running after Heisuke.

Souji gave you a cheeky grin and headed in Heisuke's direction waving off, leaving you stranded on the rooftop. "I'll fix it another time. see you around sis."

"Damn you Souji! I'm telling Kondou on you! Jerk face!" You shouted shaking your fists at him.

In the end, you managed to get him back for what happened and Souji received a long lecture from Kondou.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Yes. It's still filler chapter. But a less...cringy filler chapter.