Part 3, final (re-edited)

You were just instructed to go undercover with Chizuru to Shimabara as a Maiko in disguise.

Vice-commander Hijikata ordered Susumu and Saito to tag along just in case something goes wrong.

It wasn't as if you couldn't handle the situation by yourself but you knew that the "Oni" Vice-commander just was being a worry-wort as usual.

You weren't kidding, You were nervous.

This was your first time dressed as a Maiko and you aren't exactly sure how to act.

"____-chan! You look absolutely stunning!" Chizuru's eyes sparkled with awe.

"Thank you. I could say the same for you. You look so different." You chuckled.

Chizuru sweat dropped, "Is that a bad thing?"

"No no. Its definitely a good thing. It's a nice change, you know..to dress feminine once in a while."

The both of you have been spending way too much time dressed up as guys so a change of style wouldn't hurt.

"Girls, hurry up. We can't keep the customers waiting." the Geiko in-charge beckoned.

She gently nudged the both of you into a room.

You both took your places beside one of the many Choshu men and refilled their glasses with sake periodically.

It was starting to get a little too rowdy and there was not much important information you could get.
You decided to politely excuse yourself.

"I didn't know working as a Maiko could be such a tiring job. This is going to be a long night." you sighed heavily.

One of the men from inside the room stumbled out carelessly, drunk. Probably wanting some fresh air.

Observing the man, an idea struck you.

If you can't get information by eavesdropping, you can always use your womenly charm to seduce and slowly fish out the information.

You carefully approached the man and pulled him close to your chest gaining his attention.

"Hello you are you naughty little thing. What are you up to?~" The man cooed.

Your faces were close...too close for comfort and you could smell the stanch of alcohol emitting from as he spoke.

You wanted to gag.

Pulling yourself together, you did your best impression of a temptress.

"I was just wondering. What you fearless, strong Choshu men were doing here in Kyoto? Are you here to save us from the scary Shinsengumi terrorizing us?"

"Heh. Damn right you are. We Choshu men are not afraid to go against those Shogunate dogs of Mibu. We will soon demolish them and get our handsome reward. So whaddaya say? Wanna be my mistress after I've successfully killed those dogs?"

He slides his hands down to your theighs rubbing them.

"Hm? Mistress? I would love too." You purred.

His hands were about to grope your ass but before he could, you swifly stabbed into the nape of his neck with your hair pin.

The man was now lying on the cold floor, blood gurgling at his mouth, choking to death.

"You're the dog." You scoffed as you turned to face the dimly lit hallway.

All of a sudden, you felt someone pulled you into a room, slamming the door shut and pinning you down against the tatami flooring.

Trying to stay calm, you tried to make something out of the figure that had you pinned down.

It was Susumu.

"Um...Yamazaki-kun? W-what do you think you are doing?" You questioned him as you felt your heart rate speed up.

He looked furious.

"____-san..." He trailed off.

"I- I couldn't bare to see you getting touched that way by another man...especially not by someone who is not me. ____-san is only for I and I alone. I won't forgive anyone who touches you. Not even if its Vice-commander Hijikata! ____-san I-"

you place a finger over his mouth to slience him.

You pulled down his black mask and pulled his face closer to yours kissing him on the lips.

He tensed up, taken aback at the sudden warmth on his lips.

It took him a while to melt into the kiss and make attempt to kiss back.

It was pure bliss.

Until the sudden commotion a few halls down made the both of you pull away.

"We will have to continue this later my love. We have to remember that we are on a mission so let us not get too carried away." Susumu stood up dusting his pants then helped you to your feet.

"Right. So um...I'll see you back at headquarters then." You awkwardly rubbed your arm.

As you were about to leave, you turned your heel.

"Oh and Yamazaki-kun. I'll agree to of that, you know about what you said earlier. Just promise me more one thing."

"Anything for you." He replied sweetly.

"Let me care for you."

Susumu gave you a small smile and nodded before heading back out into the hallway.

- END -