•Their Past & Present•

•Past•
In Joseon Era Joonggil and Ryeon were Best friends , both of them were from noble families and their families were friends as well . Ryeon and Joonggil studied together, played together, learned swordship together and the most beautiful thing they both loved archery together and both used to do archery together sometimes Joonggil would show to Ryeon how to point at this position etc etc.

But the main thing is that he felt things for Ryeon that he did for no-one ,he felt extra protective towards Ryeon, he would run to her if she hurt herself , he felt his heart beating fast than drums when he physically get closer with Ryeon , not that Ryeon didn't had feelings for Joonggil she was certainly that she loved him he ment the world to her . How both of them used to stroll around the market after evening practice how he would everytime buy her a norigae . How she would make porridge for him and bring it as snack , actually it was their love language .

There was as an evil (bitch) who was the reason of their misery which destroyed them , she was Joonggil's cousin Yoo-ra because she insisted on marrying him Joonggil's father Arranged their wedding Joonggil did opposed it but his father didn't listen and when Ryeon heard her world crushed down . But being an Epitome of Goodness stopped her from confessing and she became the brides maid for his wedding and when the bride came Joonggil only looked at Ryeon , on her face there was a certain sadness that made Joonggil desperate he wanted to gently take her face in his hand and ask her what's wrong but he couldn't , that day ruined them .

On the War with barbarians she died when Joonggil was about to save her . She died in his arms before her last breathe she said as her one hand was approaching Joonggil's cheeck he tightly grabbed her hand and put it there she said ' even though you chose someone else I will always choose you' with that she smiles and the last drop of tear slipped off her eye as he understood that she is no more. He cried there holding her cold body in his arms like crazy till dawn and he didn't let anyone touch her body untill Ryeon's father begged him to let him hug his daughter after that in her funeral He said 'i may have lost u in this life but to the all next lives I will be offered I will only choose u , I will only be yours , I will find u from anywhere '

•Present•
In his present life only he remembers the memories, he got them on his 16 birthday but Ryeon doesn't remember the memories. Both of them in their present life are as well from wealthy family. He is a Business man ( u can call him bill gates of Korea) and Ryeon is a Famous Cardiologist ( a doctor who's an expert in heart & blood vessel disease) ,but when he meets her Will he be able to make her his when she is suffering so much that she believes happiness can never be hers ?????

•Hey guys hope u loved the intro pls wait for part 1•
                            -Author

Follow on

IG- cqreex
TWT - JennetteEla7