1

"When we're young, we're taught about family and what it means. Blood makes you genetically related, but love, support, trust, sacrifice, honesty, protection, acceptance, respect and loyalty makes you family."

The dark sky was lit up by the light of the full moon, and the shimmering stars. The reflection of the moon on the water of the bayou was beautiful. The rustling of leaves blowing in the wind was all that could be heard.

In the distance heavy paws collided with the marshy ground as the pack of wolves roamed their territory. Until the scent of an animal was carried through the wind, and into their noses. Eyes lighting up with delight, they have a shared fondness for hunting. These wolves have unbreakable bonds with each other, they're a family.

The large wolves chased after their prey, running through the thick forest of trees. They came closer onto the buck, and the smallest wolf pounced on it. The buck collapsed under the dark brown wolf, blood dripping from her mouth. She ripped out the bucks throat, and they tore it apart. The wolves left only the head and bones.

As the sun rose through the bayou, one by one each of them showed up at the dock. Usually Hope was the first one there the morning after the full moon. The pack waited ten minutes before they saw her walking toward them holding a postcard. "What's that?" Her eyes went from the card to her pack. "A message for help, It's from the Salvatore school." Hope has a burning hatred for Alaric Saltzman, he just stood by as her father and uncle killed themselves. "What does the note say?" Cameron asked, everyone was wondering why the school needed Hope's help.

"Dear Hope Mikaelson,

I know you're wondering why I'm writing to you, well it's an emergency. I wouldn't have sent this if I could handle it, but I need your families help. The lives of the students at this school are in danger. Hunters were spotted in the back woods of the school by the old mill. These are very experienced hunters and I'm worried for the lives of my students. I know you won't do this for me, but please do it for the students and my two daughters.

-Alaric Saltzman."

"I can't have any of you risk your lives for this, I want you all to stay in New Orleans." Hope says looking at everyone, and when she looked at Drew she smiled. Drew was like a ray of sunshine, just being around the smaller girl made you feel good. Everyone in the pack shared a sibling type of bond, even though two of them are actually siblings.

I remember his daughter, Josie Saltzman. She used to send me notes using an object transportation spell. She was a big help in getting over my father's death, but at some point I stopped sending notes back. It doesn't matter it's been two years she probably doesn't remember me. "Hey Auntie Becs, tell everyone we're taking a trip to Mystic Falls."

A/N: Let me know if you guys like it so far. I will be posting chapter 2 very soon, if you have any ideas or requests you can message me or put it in the comments. Anyway I hope y'all are doing good. Love you guys!