3

"So who was the girl giving you the fuck me eyes?" Nessa asked Josie as they walked through the hall to their next class. "She was not giving me the fuck me eyes! But her name is Hope Mikaelson." Nessa turned to look at Josie with wide eyes. "You mean Niklaus Mikaelson's daughter?"

"In the flesh."

The two girls stopped in their tracks and turned around. Josie knew by the throaty, modulated voice just who standing behind them. That didn't stop her from turning around to see those deep blue eyes and auburn hair. "I'm gonna go to class." Nessa turned to Josie then to Hope, and walked down the hall. "Hope, what are you doing here? I thought you went back to New Orleans." Hope sighed and looked into brown eyes. "Well that's the thing, I'm not actually here...astral projection. I forgot to ask when I was here, but can I get your number?" Josie couldn't help but smile at the shorter girl. "Call me when I get out of class." The brunette turned around to walk to class. "You didn't give me your number." Hope wouldn't admit it at the moment, but the brunette was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. "Didn't I? I guess you didn't check your back pocket." Josie continued walking down the hall, leaving the auburn haired girl speechless.

 frJosie walked into class and took her seat next to Nessa and Shay. "Tell us everything." Nessa said as Josie opened her book. "She asked for my number, and I gave it to her. That was it." Shay shot Nessa a concerned look, then turned to look at Josie. "Does Lizzie know about you two?" Josie looked up from her book to look at her friend. "Of course not."

After class Josie went to the dock, so she and Hope could talk in private. She sat on the edge of the dock, staring out at the water. "You told me to call, but I like seeing you." That same voice from earlier was back, and behind her. The brunette just sat there looking at the reflection of the two in the water. "Josie, I can practically hear you thinking. What's wrong?" A frustrated sigh came out of her mouth. "Why'd you kill all those people?" Hope's eyes turned a bright yellow, and she felt that same burning rage from earlier. "I can't be here right now." If she could, she would rip someone to shreds. "Josie!" Mg yelled as he walked out of the woods, then saw Josie on the dock. Hope turned to the vampire, her yellow eyes glowing brighter. Now her werewolf fangs were out, and she was growling. Hope didn't understand what was happening to her, she couldn't stop. "Mg run!" Josie yelled from the dock, now she was stood up watching the scene before her. Hope chased after the vampire.

He fled to the old mill to keep her away from the other students. Mg was terrified, Hope was trying to kill him and no one knows why. Not even the tribrid herself, but yet here they were. He stood in the middle of the abandoned building, listening for her. Then he saw the glowing eyes in the trees, and heard her growl. He watched as she walked closer and closer to him, until she was in standing ten feet in front of him. The werewolf pounced on the vampire, and while fighting back he was bitten. She was going to rip him apart, until her neck was snapped.

"Are you okay?" Mg looked at Hope then to the man in front of him. "Y-your Marcel Gerard." He chuckled, and held his hand out for the young vampire. "The one and only." Mg is pulled to his feet, but he is weak from the werewolf bite. "Her blood will heal you." Marcel knew in his mind that she would wake up to be a vampire, but if he didn't she would have killed the boy. From the corner of his ear he heard movement in the woods. "What in the bloody hell happened?" Rebekah asked from behind the two men, as she looked at her niece. "He's dying and she'll be transitioning in a few hours. Can you please get Hope, so I can help Mg."

"Milton, I can sense you and I are are very similar." Marcel handed the young vampire a glass of Hope's blood. Mg looked at the cup, then to Marcel. He drank the blood and his arm healed very quickly. "Tell me about yourself Milton." The two vampires sat in the library talking for almost two hours. Marcel felt a connection to the boy, it was like his connection with Klaus but different.

"Aunt Bex?" Hope said as she woke up. She felt a raging hunger, and the only thing surrounding her was beating hearts and blood. The veins under her eyes were pulsing, she closed her eyes. It only got worse, the beating hearts only got louder. Hope held her hands over her ears, and clenched her eyes shut. "Stop! Make it stop!"

A/N: I didn't think about it till I wrote this chapter, but Mg and Marcel have so much in common. Marcel was beaten by his father, and Mg was forgotten by his father. They both found new families, Marcel found the Mikaelsons and Mg found family in the people at school. They would both do anything for their blonde ladies. Anyway I'm sorry for the short chapters, but I'm trying to save some juicy things for upcoming chapters.

Hope you're all doing okay, and mentally taking care of yourselves! Later babes <3