Prologue

A/N: Before we start all of this please vote who do you want the main girl to be:

1. Itsuki

2. Yotsuba

3. Miku

4. Nino

5. Ichika

Now let's start this!

Kiyo's POV:

Here I am in this normal high school. It has been 6 years since I was going through The White Room training. The police arrested my father and all the employees there, then they took me and asked me questions. I told them everything about the trainings and the deaths of the children. Then they let me go under the care of a man called Matsuo. He looks kind of familiar for some reasons.

Well anyway now I'm attending this school as a transfer student. I walked in the school and a teacher called me to the office. I told him my name, surname and other personal info.

We then headed to the classroom.

Teacher: You stay here until I call you.
I nodded in agreement. I wonder if I should hold back my abilities?

Teacher: Today a transfer student will be joining us.

Boy: Huh? But weren't there 5 transfer students last week?
Girl: Yeah.

Teacher: Anyway, now he will introduce himself. Please come in. He turns towards me.

Girl: It's a guy! I hope he is hot!
Girl 2: Yeah me too!

I then walk in.

Now... how should I do this?

Kiyo: I'm Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. Um... I'm good at piano and calligraphy. Um... I hope I can get along with you all.
I then smiled at the end. ( I trained for a week )

Some girls were... red? I wonder why? Was I that bad?

Teacher: Now go to the seat next to Itsuki. She's the red hair girl in the end. She just transferred here too.

I then walk and sit next to her.

Itsuki: Hi I'm Itsuki Nakano, I transferred here just a week ago. Nice to meet you!
Kiyo: Oh hi Nakano-san. You already now my name. Well, it's nice to meet you too.

Timeskip ( N/A: every timeskip gets a gif )

I walked over to the dinning area.

I ordered a healthy meal with vegetables and meat, and then I headed to look for a table.

After looking for some minutes I saw a table and put my food on it, but at the same time someone did the same thing.

I then looked and saw a red haired girl. It was Nakano-san.