WWA: A New Beginning (Part 1)

(A/N: Before the show can begin, just know that at times, when it comes to big matches like battle royals or anything like that will be shortened to the result of who the winners are.

Hope you guys don't mind that. Writing out the battle royals and eliminations will be hard for me.)

Mauro Renallo - Head Commentator

Beth Phoenix - Additional Commentator

Tazz - Color Commentator

Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer

Mark Henry - Main Event Interviewer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renallo: It's Sunday night, and you know what that means! WWA: A New Beginning is here live at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, New Jersey! Good evening I'm Mauro Renallo alongside Beth Phoenix and the Human Suplex Machine Tazz!

Tazz: This is gonna be one hell of a night because we have a stacked card here tonight! Beth, take it away.

Beth: We have a Guantlet Match to crown the first ever WWA Women's World Champion with the following performers: Sarree, Athena, Olivia Kay, Dawn Kai, Emma Raven, Liv Morgan, Rachael Moonstar, and Rhea Ripley.

Tazz: Next, we have the Men's Battle Royal to determine the first ever WWA World Television Champion where 20 men will fight until there's one last man standing.

Renallo: Then we have the fatal four way Anything Goes Deathmatch to crown the first ever WWA World Deathmatch Championship: "The Crazy Kid" Masashi Takeda, "The Deathmatch Lunatic" Ethan Wilde, "Crazy Monkey" Jun Kasai, and a fourth man that we don't know about, but we know it's going to be brutal, Tazz.

Tazz: That's right, we also have two quarterfinal matches to determine who will be crowned the first WWA World Tag Team Champions, The Hardy Boyz versus ReDRagon and The Street Profits taking on Santana and Ortiz!

Beth: Guys, this is a dream match in the making, and I've been looking forward to this for a while now. For the first time ever, KAIRI, Io Shirai, and Kana, will be fighting in a triple threat match!

Tazz: That's a match I wanna see, but soon after that, we're about to see the new United States Champion in the form of either "The Messiah of The Backbreaker" Roderick Strong or Eli Drake!

Renallo: For the WWA Intercontinental Championship, it's a triple threat match between "The King" Minoru Suzuki, Destroyer, and Andrade El Idolo.

Beth: And our main event, to crown the first ever WWA World Champion, it's "The Prince" Oshiro, taking on "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson!

Renallo: And as we speak, the Women's Championship Gauntlet Match is about to start! Take it away, Justin Roberts.

Justin: The following contest is a Guantlet Match to crown the first ever WWA WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION!

Justin: Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, "The Warrior of The Sun", SARREE!

Renallo: Ladies and Gentlemen, this young lady may be new to WWA, but she's not new to the world of professional wrestling.

Tazz: That's right, Mauro, being mentored by the legend himself Antonio Inoki, that girl can kick so much ass that she was considered one of the best Japanese wrestlers in the world, according to Tokyo Sports!