Aftershow Interviews/Segments

Renee Paquette - Backstage Interviewer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the screen, Ren is not smiling, but he is a bit upset of what he had just done to his brother-in-law in the ring, as he has some emotion and he gets to express himself in this interview.

Renee: Ren, just not too long ago, you confronted your own brother-in-law Oshiro and saving the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson, while sending a message, what was your point of doing so?

Ren(subtitles): Danielson didn't deserve that and I had to do what was right, okay? I'm the kinda guy you want to have smoke with and have problems with, meaning I'm not that guy. He's a legend in wrestling and I had to do the right thing and fight my own brother-in-law. It's the only way, and I don't think anyone can blame me for it. Now, Oshiro, you may be the ex-husband to my sister, KAIRI, and you're my ex-brother-in-law, but inside that ring, I see you as another competitor. We have the same statuses in regards to Suzuki-Gun, we love our families, we love wrestling, we have passion, but there's one difference between you and I, Oshiro, and that's heart. I don't live to fight another day because I want to, I live to fight another day because I have to.

He is about to get into the reason why he says that...

Ren(subtitles): That's the thing, I've fought so many battles with adversity, people telling me to quit wrestling, to get out of it just because I'm different, an anomaly. And to that, I say, "Bah humbug, this fucking sport is my life and I will never stop being a part of it". I may have quit months ago, but now I'm back! This sport is in my blood. It's not like a vaccine for a fucking virus or some shit, it's a real passion and I know you don't have that in you Oshiro since you're in such a miserable state and KAIRI had to divorce you back in mid-2021 because of how much of dick-licker you are and that bitch you call a sister is so psychotic she makes Hannibal Lecter look like a saint, and Ciampa had told me at one point you outta be hung in the parking lot!

Renee actually held back her laughter and let Ren keep going, fired up as he continues his promo...

Ren(subtitles): Here's the thing, you never met a man that's more bad than you could ever possibly imagine. Yours truly broke people's arms on the regular while you draw blood like a Japanese Ric Flair, just to make the front cover of a pro wrestling magazine. Me? I'm better than you could ever be because you can't fit my shoes. You can try, but I'm pretty sure they'll flop around more than that towel you have around your head, looking like Tazz if he was overdosing on Ketamine while entering for a match!

Ren is starting to laugh as Renee and everyone else knows exactly what it means: he's ready for a fight.

Ren(subtitles): Let me end it with this and I'll be done. I want that title to mean something and what better way than to challenge you to a match, Oshiro? WWA is only getting started and so is the rebirth of the Broken Winged Angel. If you wanna win that title, then you gotta go through me because I want it just as bad you do. I want that title to represent all the wrestlers who break their backs to entertain the fans each and every night. Antonio Inoki, rest in peace, once said that he would watch us fight it out at one point, and what better time than now? And if that doesn't mean anything, then I don't know what does, because Ren Hosako vs Oshiro? Ha, it's gonna be a very close fight, but in the end, I'm gonna come out victorious, because Ren Hosako is...

He then says, while pointing up with his index finger...

Ren: ICHIBAN! (Number one!) (in English:) See you in New York. Thank you, Renee.

Renee: Thank you, Ren.

He smirks, offers Renee a handshake, who accepts, and he walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oshiro is holding onto his neck in pain as Renee walks up to him.

Renee: Oshiro, after what happened-

Oshiro(subtitles): Oh shut up! Did they see him attack me! Did they see him attack me! No! No! No, all they saw was a piece of shit, that's all they saw, Renee!

Renee is seen holding in her laughter, but Oshiro catches her.

Oshiro(subtitles): You think that's funny, Paquette? Huh? Yeah, keep laughing because let me tell you something, if you keep doing so, I'll crack your head open in front of everyone and pretend it never happened, alright?

She immediately stops laughing and kept the mic at his mouth.

Oshiro(subtitles): You think I'm in the mood for talking after what he has done to me out there? No, I wanna kill you, Ren. You may have fired the first shot, but soon enough, it'll be your last because I'm putting a hit out on you. You crossed the line and if you think I'm gonna forgive you after you laid me out for no reason? You're sadly mistaken. I'm not going down without a fight and I'll see you in New York. Also, you like mentioning your sister, who happens to be my ex-wife? How about I mention your relationship with Io since you love her so much?

Renee knew Oshiro had struck a nerve in mentioning Io and Ren's relationship and it's not gonna go down well.

Oshiro(subtitles): Yeah, you talk about her so much that it's starting to get annoying! Keep in mind, I don't plan on going easy on you in New York. You may have made your debut in WWA, but I'll be the last one standing, not you. And if your precious little lady comes out there with you, just know that I plan on making you even more uglier to where she can't recognize you. And maybe, just maybe, I'll invite your woman up to my house...

He smirks with evil...

Oshiro(subtitles): ...and I'll show her a real man.~

Oshiro smirks, winks, and walks off, cackling with glee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next scene is Freedom doing some last minute things for WWA: NYC, but Robert Stone and Diamanté are begging with Freedom to cancel the match.

Stone: Freedom, Freedom, you gotta cancel this match. Those two hooligans had no right to attack me or my client out of nowhere! They're dangerous, and they should be arrested for assault!

Freedom: How can they be arrested when the only job the can do as wrestlers is kick your ass, you dumb fuck?

Stone: Don't play smart with me! You know how dangerous those two are! You need to cancel it right now or I'll call my lawyer!

Freedom: Yeah, good luck with that because turns out the lawyer you're calling actually works for me, so there's no way you can get out of it, Bobby, nor you Diamanté. So you either do the match, or I'm gonna fine you, checks notes, $50,000. EACH.

Stone: You better watch yourself, Freedom because you're really pushing it. Just cancel the match and let us fight them another day!

Freedom: You know, I'm gonna say this one time, Bobby, Diamanté, just know that once you're booked, you can't get out of it. It's in the contract I handed you when you first signed, and it's gonna be cold day in hell, or as many of my peeps in New York would say...

Here it comes...

Freedom: FUGGEDABOUTIT!

He walks away with a smile on his face after insulting the cowardly heels and little did they know, Eddie and Mercedes pulled a prank on them.

~Later~

Outside, when Stone and Diamanté get in the car, Stone turns the key and the car stalls.

He tries again but this time, no avail.

Diamanté gets out to check under the hood to find the problem, but it turns out that the battery had been freed from its placing.

A car comes by as it's Eddie and Mercedes, laughing at them for their car being broken down.

As he drives, Eddie pulls down the window and yells...

Eddie: Hey Bobby, Priscilla, Netflix just released a new episode for "Wrestlers"! Why don't you stop by!

The two drive away as Stone and Diamanté go insane and just losing their minds.

(A/N: How's that for some segments/interviews and do you want to see more like these? Let me know!)