The curse of 1978, pt. 1

TW: Attempted suicide, gore, death, swearing, inhumane creatures, possession.

Gov/DC isn't in this

How it had happened nobody knew? But somehow all 50 states (including Hawaii) were trapped in a mall, a big one, and a voice came over the loudspeakers,

"States! Great to have you here, now why are you trapped in here? Well... Think of this curse as a game, 50 will start and 12 will leave unscathed, the other 38, well that will be shown soon enough, let them lose themselves and forget the goal, for the weak must be executed. Enjoy"

"What a bunch of bull shit," Connecticut started trying to break down the door, and well he got it open it shut immediately crushing his arm and in what felt like a second an arrow pierced his throat, Michigan had found his body and screamed when he stumbled apon it.

"49 states left"

Indiana ran over to the scream, Michigan's hand flew up to his mouth as he collapsed retching on the floor, "What sick bastard did this?!" Indiana yelled.

"47 states left"

It was clear what that meant but the two sickened states didn't want to believe it, "Who-" Michigan tried to ask before a scream rang through the mall, "Alabama" Indiana pulled up the other and ran over to the southern states cries, apon his arrival he saw Ohio with his head buried in his knees as he bled out, he had multiple knives in him.

And Washington with a bullet wound in through his head, everything happened so quickly and all in front of Alabama, Massachusetts ran inside and started to treat Ohio as Washington was far dead by now, Ohio was close to death but he was still alive.

Once he got the last knife wound stitched and wrapped the voice on the intercom came back on,

"48 states left"

Then Oklahoma ran inside and pushed them all out of the way and pushed them into the darkness he was very much panicked, and the others saw why a moment later, a massive inhumane beast with a twisted neck and a nearly severed torso, making it so it could walk with its head by the ground cut in half.

It came inside the room and growled at the blood with no body but looking over at Washington it grabbed him and bit off his head, Ohio couldn't take it and almost called out but Michigan covered his mouth before he could.

The beast left dragging Washington's body behind him, tears were streaming down Alabama's face.

"47 states left"

California was next to find the body of a mangled Colorado, he blacked out and it wasn't until Rhode Island found him with an arrow in his hands, "What the hell happened?!" Rhode urged before he got an answer California tried to stab himself in the throat with the arrow.

"Shit! Texas!" Rhode called as loud as he could, he couldn't hold California back for much longer, after what felt like hours, in reality, was about 3 minutes Texas came running over to him, quickly seeing what was happening he overpowered California and removed the arrow from his hand.

California then tried to choke himself until he was put into a headlock by Texas "What the hell?!" "Texas, his eyes are black... Is he possessed or something?" Rhode asked carefully, "I don't know but I ain't letting 'im go until he stops tryin' ta kill 'imself" Texas responded,

Slowly after about 15 minutes and consistent struggling from the younger state did he start to come back to his senses, Rhode confirmed his eyes were fading back to his normal brown ones.

"Texas?" California spoke his voice shaking as his body did the same, "Cali? You okay now?" Texas asked lightly, "Yes?" "You ain't soundn' to sure Cali," Rhode spoke up "can you let me go please?" and a hesitant Texas complied but stayed ready to grab him again if he tried anything the Californian held his head "You sure you're okay?"

Texas and Rhode shared a look before Texas took California away from his brother's corpse even though he couldn't see it at the moment while Rhode Island shut the door,

~~~|A/N|~~~

Hola!

So this is a chapter I thought about randomly and all that good stuff...

I'll have a pt.2 out for 'How Virginia West Virginia and Kentucky we're found' Tomorrow! As well as a part two for this chapter

Drink some water and eat some food!

Adios!