Tropical Isles

Scout, Medic, Soldier, and Sniper went out to explore while the rest of the team would stay back at the Marshlands their temporary base. And while the towers exploring they found a nice tropical place.

Scout(S): Man this isn't that bad.

Soldier(So): Yeah.

Medic(M): Bad place for a base though

Meanwhile sniper is playing Geshin Impact  and scout, soldier, and medic looked over to see sniper playing it.

M: Weeb

So: Nerd

S:  😐

Sniper(Sn): Rude

The towers kept exploring the epic place wanting to find something or someone to add to their team. But later they saw a man with a small dj booth trying out some records.

S: Hi.

???: Hi

M: Want to join our team.

???: Sure By the way i am dj.

Sn: Epic.

But a few seconds later they saw some weird question mark looking enemies so scout shot one and it turned into a normal boss

S: oh no.

They killed the mysteries while dj was rocking out for them but al mysteries turned into Normal bosses.

Dj: Crap

M: Yikes

So: Not good

S: Zoinks

Sn: Jinkies

But they managed to kill the bosses and they were going to get the hell out of there but dj realized he forgot something.

Dj: Wait i forgot my sister and brother!

A few moments later Dj came out with a man who had a black sweater instead of a white one and a little girl who had a pink dress pink hair a belt with a cat on it and a headband that had cat ears on it.

Dj: This is my brother and sister my brother we call Neon and we call my sister neko dj.

NekoDj: Brother I'm scared

Neon: its ok

The whole team walked away proud with three new members and defeating a new enemy.

Next part there will be character growth for NekoDj.