Ruby Escort

The towers managed to escape Jack and Scout got brutally wounded the towers managed to drive away from the Cyber City they made it to a Ruby shipping area and Medic woke up (Yes she apparently was in the car idk how just shut up ok?) And a lot of towers went back to base so it was just Scout, Commander, Neko dj, Neko Commander, Medic and Freezer. The towers set up a campfire and tents and Medic treated Scouts wounds and Scout woke up.

Scout(S): What happened?

Medic(M): You got shot a lot but I'm glad you are ok?

S: Thank you

M: You are welcome! <3

Scout and medic walked out of the medical tent and saw Freezer and Commander Chatting.

S: Hey-

Freezer(F): Hi-

Commander(COA): Good to see you ok Scout!

S: ok.

S: Say where is Neko Dj?

F: She is taking a nap

S: Oh-

Scout would go to the big boat near their camp and he wanted to explore it but Medic came along to make the thing easier Scout and Medic snuck in to it and they found that the ship had alot of rubies and they found out the ship was in great condtion they got out of it to tell the others but before they could that heard alot of steps and turned around and saw zombies called Fallens.

M: OH CRAP.

S: GUYS!

Medic and Scout drew their weapons' and started shooting and Neko commander rushed to help along with freezer and they started killing the Fallens and when the Fallens died they dropped a cool gem.

M: Wait I can use this

Medic would go to her tent and pulled out the body of paintballer and used the energy  to revive him.

Paintballer(P): What-

Neko commander: UWUWUWUWUUWUWUWWUWUWUWUWUWU

Scout grabbed his Berretta 92 and shot Neko Commander also fun fact Scout named his pistol "Hannah" And Scout threw Neko Commander into a bush.

P: I wont ask-

Neko Dj(NEKO): I somehow got the ship up and running SO LETS GET OUT OF HERE

The towers got onto the ship and sailed off