Infernal abyss

Creator: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THEY CANT COVER MORE GROUND I WILL TAKE 6 OF THEM TO SLOW THEM DOWN.

The six towers Creator dragged into the Abyss and the ones that got taken woke up and the towers that were taken were Scout, Medic, Commander, Sniper, Hunter and Demo Man. The towers were very very confused when they woke up.

Sniper(SN): What?

Scout(S): Ayo. 

Commander(COA): UHHHHH....

Demo Man(DEMO): Where are we-

Medic(M): The Void?

Hunter(H): I think-

S: Well this is-

And then to loud thuds were heard and two enemies came out of the cave the Templar and the Warden. The 2 enemies were big and strong and they were approaching the towers. The Warden fired its laser and stunned Hunter and Medic.

Sn: OH CRAP

S: Kill Them!

Demo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The towers killed the Warden but the templar charged his gun and shot Demo Man and Sniper with his gun but at least they only got stunned and not killed. The towers managed to kill the Templar and that was very epic and then more enemies came out.

M: WHAT.

Very fast enemies came out and they were called Errors. The towers quickly killed the enemies and so they didn't die but then another type of enemy came out. Another enemy came out called the Summoner Boss when the boss came out it summoned five Breaker 4's and two Hazards. The towers killed the hazards but they had to split the attacking. Demo Man was in charge of killing the Breakers. While Demo Man killed the Breakers Scout, Medic, and Commander killed the summoner.

H: Phew.

But than more enemy types came out called Fallen hero and Fallen Guardian. And the bosses were very strong and so the towers managed to kill the Fallen hero's but the guardians threw the towers into the abyss.

To be continued?