Deep Dive in the Paradox

I want to expand the idea of our universe being two-dimensional or even a crazy multidimension. In this case, a paradox focusing on black holes shows us that there is a gap in our understanding of relativity and quantum mechanics. Science is always ever-changing and the universe was always weird from the start.

     Let's theorize you threw books into a black hole. The information within the books must go somewhere. We can think of this as the information contained within the words, but really, it means the quantum information. Every particle within that book - and all of their quantum states - has information associated with it - mass, spin, velocity, and so on. Possibly, if you had all of this information, you could remake that book in exactly the same form. Then, have the black hole paradox which would be okay except for one things. 

     It was predicted by Stephen Hawking that black holes evaporate. A particle and an antiparticle pair could form right on the boundary of the event horizon of the black hole. Such particle-antiparticle pair formations happen all the time - only in normal empty space, the pair typically collide and annihilate. But if they are formed right next to the event horizon of a black hole, one could fall in the black hole, to be lost forever. The other would escape. Slowly, these particles would drain the energy from the black hole. And over extraordinarily long time scales, the black hole would evaporate via this "Hawking Radiation", disappearing completely. 

     These particles that form near a black hole have a featureless thermal spectrum. This means that they are not taking any information from the black hole with them, and contain no information about the original material that fell in the black hole. Once the black hole evaporates, this leaves us to question - where has all that information gone?

     One of the strange possible solutions to this paradox is that black holes are actually two-dimensional entities. When I say two-dimensional, they are like a hologram, with information of three dimensions saved on a two-dimensional surface. Unlike a flat picture, if you turn a hologram, you can see information from all three dimensions of the object.

     As material falls into a black hole, its surface area grows in proportion to the material falling into it, not the volume, as we would expect from a classical object. In addition, the entropy of a black hole is proportional to its surface area, which again is consistent with a two-dimensional black hole .If that is true, it means that equations governing things like quantum gravity and string theory become easier to solve as we instead reduce the problem from three dimensions to two dimensions. It may also give us a way to unify gravity and quantum theory.

     The third dimension of the black hole may still be there. But as material falls into the black hole, all of its information is imprinted on the surface of the black hole. The original material still exists in three dimensions, but its information exists in two dimensions - creating a duality of two and three dimensions simultaneously. So even if reality is just two-dimensional, the information from the third dimension is still there, and it may act real in ways that we perceive.
Say we add in extra dimensions, black hole behaves like a fluid and a solid at the same time, and flexing the solid form may generate an electric field. In a four-dimensional universe – three of space and one of time – black holes occupy single points in space-time. String theory says that if you add a fifth dimension, the black hole becomes a black string.

     Could we possibly use science and theory to get our matter to another area of dimension without dying? What shape does this make our universe? What reality are we really living?

     Speaking of space in a science book, did you know that black holes actually create tsunamis of energy and gas like our Oceans on Earth?

If you want to continue your deep dive on Black Holes then check out the link below!

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/supermassive-black-holes-may-generate-tsunamis-in-escaping-gas