The Baltic Sonar Anomaly

Legend has it that in 2011, the sonar equipment of a diving company called Ocean X directed something pretty odd in a seabed off the coast of Sweden.

Measuring 60 meters thick with evenly placed grooves in the surface, it appeared to be located at the end of some kind of 300-meter long runway.

Countless researchers, divers, and scientists have proposed their ideas for what the object and its arrangement could actually be, ranging from a battleship gun turret to sediment expulsion by fishing trawlers or dredging.

Many reports today believe the object to be a glacial deposit naturally settling into the obscure form, but we may never know where this anomaly really came from.

The groups revisited the site the following year intending to get a clearer image but claimed "mysterious electrical interference" prevented them.

In June 2012, a number of imaginative illustrations resembling underwater photos or high resolution scans circulated, along with rumors that the object could be "a UFO, a portal into another world, or an underwater Stonehenge".

Volker Brüchert reacted by declaring that it could indeed be formed by nature itself. But, it's hard to really be sure.

In my opinion, I believe something influenced nature but I'm also a little skeptical just because there are a lot of amazing things the Ocean can do. However, it also harbors beasts, creatures that can also do amazing...creepy...scary things.

What do you think? Comment below...