𝕍𝕖𝕔𝕟𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖

Today was the day.today I was going to end everything,I was going to end all of the hurting and suffering. My life was so messed up I felt like I was in hell.I had met a boy who gave me hope and light through the suffering,but then he just ditched me for no reason.My heart broke and I didn't know if anyone could fix it.My best friend Steve told me I would find someone one day but I don't know if I really ever would.It has been 3weeks since me and Eddie broke up.I was hurting so much so I decided I was going to end it right know before I change my mind,I picked up the razor blade laying beside me when I heard a clock.It sounded like a grandfather clock.

I put the razor down and walked into my hall and heard a familiar voice.It sounded like Billy's voice.Y/N you did this to me,you could have saved me.I turned around a everything turned dark I was in a different place I saw Billy's figure walking towards me.YOU COULD HAVE SAVED ME!!Billy's figure yelled at me getting closer.No,no,please go away,I screamed.

Eddies p.o.v.
I felt so bad for breaking up with Y/N,she was just so perfect and beautiful. She needs someone better that me I told Dustin. Are you kidding me she loves you so much with all of her heart she needs you to be with her, Dustin said. You need to go and apologize to her right now and tell her that you're sorry. But she deserves better than me I love her so much but she needs someone who isn't a freak and she needs someone who people won't make fun of her for dating, I said. Eddie listen to me she's one of my best friends I've known her since I was little she loves you so much she needs you to be with her she doesn't care if she gets bullied she just wants to be with you you need to go apologize to her right now, Dustin said. I don't know Dustin I feel like this is a bad idea but I love her so much,I said.Then I realized that I made a huge mistake.Ok I think your right I am going to go over there and say I am sorry.

Y/Ns p.o.v.
I stood their terrified of what was happening.Billy was one of my friends then he died because he sacrificed himself to the mind flayer for el.I watched as Billy got closer and closer to me.His figure started to change into this slimy red viney thing.Y/n,I can make the suffering stop if you just come with me.No please No.I said begging him to let me go.

Eddie's p.o.v.
As I got to y/ns house something didn't feel right when I got in the house I saw ........

TO BE CONTINUED!
🌸∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞🌸
I am sorry for not posting I have been working on my other book.