The ring pt1

^^^^
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘭.𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘹𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰.

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵:514

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵: 𝘯𝘰

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘤𝘯𝘢,𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘚𝘗𝘖𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘝𝘖𝘓 2

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥.𝘐 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰f 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺,𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘮𝘦.𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?!!!𝘕𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥,𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 ,𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.What ever I said back.We where all getting ready to fight vecna.Me and Robin had just finished putting everything back in the RV to leave.I saw Eddie walking towards us.Hey robin can we have a sec,Eddie asked.Ohh,yeah sure I am going to go see what Steve and nance are doing anyway she said and walked away.

What's up,I asked.Listen we have been best friends for a while noe,right he asked. Yeah???and.Well if something was to happen to you while fighting vecna I would never forgive myself,He said.Eddi-Y/N!Just listen to me,I love you so much and I font want to loose you,He said as I stood there for and moment in shock. Eddie,nothing is going to happen to me and you love me???I asked confused. Well yes I love you an-I cut him off by kissing him.

Eddies POV
She was kissing me the girl I have been helplessly in love with since I was 13 is kissing me .It took me a minute to kiss back because of shock.The kiss lasted about 15 seconds when we pulled away she said Im sorry I shouldn't ha-I cut her off by putting my lips on hers.

Y/Ns pov
I melted into the kiss.His lips were so soft and warm.We both pull away at the same time trying to catch our breath.
Y/n I know this is really bad timing but,I love you so much and listen I just really can't loose you,He said tearing up.
I love you too and I can't loose you either,I said back.We will get through this I promise.

Time skip-------------------------------------------------
We had just parked the RV in the woods by the trailer park.We all ran to Eddie's trailer and walked in.Steve was the first to go through and I was the next.We all got through and started to walk outside.Me, Dustin and Eddie where going to be a distraction while Nancy, Robin and Steve killed Vecna.We all walked out side,I have Nancy Robin and Steve a hug before they left.Steve turned back around and said listen if anything goes north you retreat, Understand don't try to be heros.Look at us we are not heros Eddie said.The three of them walked away.We all started to get wood and ten to block the windows to protect is from the bats.

I felt like something was wrong like something was going to happen................