𝕍𝕖𝕔𝕟𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕥.𝟚

You can play the song with the words I will tell you when to play it.
Requested:yes
Word count:584

~Eddie's p.o.v.~
She had her eyes rolled in the back of her head.Dustinnn,I yelled.He came running in as I tryed to wake her up come on Y/N, wake up,Y/N please don't leave me please,I sobbed.Trying to wake her up.Eddie what's her favorite song.Dustin yelled.Umm......Ohhh!!!I was made for loving you.dose she have a tape,Dustin yelled trying to waker her up as wellYess, yes.I ran into her room and opened her night stand drawer and got the tape and her head phones.Here,here!Dustin put the head phones on her and that's when she started to lift off the ground.

~Y/ns p.o.v.~
The creature now had me pinned up to a dead tree with vines rapped a round me.All of your suffering he said and lifted his hand up over my face.That is when I heard my favorite song playing.
(Start the song)
(Do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do
Tonight I want to give it all to you
In the darkness,there's so much I wanna do. And tonight I want to lay at your feet. Cause girl was made for you and girl you were made for me. I was made for loving you baby you were made for loving me.
And I can't get enough of you baby can you get enough of me.)
I saw a portal open with me floating and Dustin and Eddie trying to get me down then memories of me and Eddie flash through my mind.
Stop,I said to Eddie as he counties to tickle me.Stopppp please I laughed.Ok,ok.He stoped and looked at me.I love you so much he said as he kissed me.I love you too ,I said in  between kisses.

The memory stopped.I took as fast deep breath and stabbed the creature in the side of the neck with a stick I had grabbed.I fell to the ground,I got up as quickly as I possibly could and started to run to the portal.The song still playing.
(Tonight I want to see it in your eyes feel the magic
There is something that drives me wild.
Tonight we're going to make it all come true cuz
Girl you were made for me girl I was made for you.
I ran as fast as I could rocks logs and sticks were flying at me from every direction.
I was made for loving you baby you were made for loving me.I jumped through the portal.

~Eddie's p.o.v.~
When she fell from the ceiling I caught her.Its ok,I'm here,I'm here,I said as she cryed into my arm.We just stayed liked that for a little while.Im so sorry.For what she asked as she looked up at me.For leaving you,I am so sorry.I was being stupid and not thinking.I love you so much and I want to be with you forever.

~Y/Ns p.o.v.~
Hearing home say those words made my heart fell whole again.I leaded up to him and kissed.The kiss was soft and passionate.I love you too Eddie.I said.

🌸xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox🌸
Hey guys sorry this was short,I just wanted to write a short sweet story.💖I hope you like it and don't forget to vote.☑️