7. Cuties

Shoto's POV

We walked through the door and Hawks came to us immediately.

"Touyaayayayya, what took you so long?"

"Here," Touya gave him a coffee. Then they hugged but like a lovey dovey hug. I looked away in disgust. Hearing about it is cute but this is just gross. I side stepped around them. "Sorry Shoto..." Touya said and backed away.

"It's okay," I said.

"Oh yeah, your dad threatened me."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Because I sorted it out,"

"You did?"

"Yeah.. just don't look at the news..." he said.

"What?" Touya asked. Touya went to the living room and turned on the news. Hawks and I followed him.

"Breaking News, Endeavor has just reported that his son, Shoto Todoroki is missing..."

"What did you do?" Touya asked.

"To be fair..." he thought for a second. "that's better then what he was gonna do?"

"I'm so sorry Shoto." Touya said.

"It's okay, I don't really care. I'm surprised he didn't do it sooner."

"Are you sure?" Touya asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"I'm still mad at you," Touya said to Hawks.

"Do you want to see my hamster?" The middle child said to me.

"Oh um, do you want to meet the children and the animals?" Hawks asked me nervously.

"You're changing the subject," Touya said.

"Yeah sure," I said. Hawks took me around the couch where the other kids were. The middle one followed us.

"So um, that's Kouten, he is the oldest" Hawks said and pointed to him.

"Who's this guy?" Kouten said.

"Your uncle, his name is Shoto," Hawks said.

"Okay, Hi Shoto." Kouten said.

"Okay next is Hato, he's the middle one. He has the hamster,"

"Daddy," Hato tugged at his arm. "Can I bring out my hamster?"

"Yeah sure" Hawks said. "Then lastly, that is Satori, she's the youngest."

"What about the animals?"

"We have 4," Hawks said. "Ghost, who is a German Shepherd. I don't know where he is right now probably in-" He stopped. "Kouten, where's Ghost?"

"In my room," He replied.

"Have you left him in there all day? Kouten you can't do that, it's not nice." He said. "Let him out."

"Sorry..." Kouten said and went upstairs.

"Okay anyways, then there is Jiji. Who is a black cat. Right there" he pointed to a really cute cat.

"Awww" I said.

"Okay then we have a baby husky, who does not have a name yet... he really needs a name." Hawks said.

"And then Hato's Hamster, Hamster"

"The name is Hamster?"

"Yes." He said. Ghost (I think that was the name) ran down the stairs. Hawks opened the door for him to go outside. The dog instead started barking at me. Hawks handed me a treat and I gave it to their dog. It was an easy resolution.