12. Typical Monday Morning

Shoto's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my face. I groaned and got up. Wait. It's Monday. What time is it? 6:00? Why am I up so early? Oh right I have multiple alarms. Weird, I usually wake up on the last one, not the first one. Guess I can go back to sleep for a bit then.

I rested for second hugging my pillow. Not gonna lie I kinda miss sleeping next to Katsuki. I also miss my blanket, I don't like comforters. I like fluffy blankets, they seem warmer.

"BOO! WAKE UP," Kouten yelled in my face.

"WEEE-YOOUUU, WEEE-YOOOOUUU, WEEEE-YOOOUUUU," Hato yelled like an ambulance in the background. I jumped and sat up with my eyes wide open. I rubbed my eyes.

"Okay, okay, I'm up... you can stop," I sighed and yawned. Hato stopped.

"Ew why are you naked?" Kouten asked.

"I'm not naked," I squinted. "I just have my shirt off."

"Weirdo," he squinted back.

We had an unofficial staring contest. "Get out for I can change," I blinked.

"Ha, I win," he left, crossing his arms.

"Bye bye," Hato smiled and waved.

These little shits, why do I have to get up early? And why's it so cold in the morning? I walked over to my uniform and begrudgingly put it on. I looked in the mirror and put on the tie, which wasn't working in the dark. But I don't want to walk over to the light switch. I just lighted the area with fire a with my left hand and tied it with my right hand. Which was almost perfect besides the fact I have to use 2 hands in the end and I forgot to disable my quirk...

"Fuck you," I laughed to myself. "No tie today." I ripped the burnt tie off of me. I inhaled and exhaled quietly. I got my toothbrush and went to the kids bathroom to brush my teeth then went back to my room. I got all the stuff for school, put it in my bag and went downstairs.

"Hey Shoto," Touya smiled. "Sorry about t1hem."

"It's okay," I groaned in anger.

"What happened to your tie?" Hawks sat next to me.

"I. Burnt. It." I bit my lip. "By accident," I added.

"Are you okay?" Touya chuckled.

"Yes," I lied. Actually, I should tell the truth. "No, I am annoyed."

"Oh that sucks, do you want cereal?" He smiled.

I sighed, "yeah." He had like 7 different cereals so I had to pick and I picked frosted flakes. I put some extra sugar on it because I like cereal sugary.

I finished quickly while everyone else did the same but it was also super quiet and loud since the TV was blaring and the kids were like screaming. It was weird.

"Hawks is gonna take you to school," Touya told me when he finished. He hopped off the counter he was sitting on top of.

"Oh okay." Why am I upset? Like bragging rights and I would get there quicker so like.

"When do you want to go?" He asked me. He wasn't wearing his hero... costume? Uniform? Fuck, wait what?

"Yeah sure," I responded.

"What?" He puzzled.

"What?" I am confuzzled. "Wait what was the question?"

"When... do you want to go?" He emphasized when.

"Oh okay," I stated loudly. "We can go now if you want."

"Sure," he shrugged. Touya silently laughed at our conversation.