chapter 3

*you guys make cookies and then about 3 weeks go by, all the girls went shopping for the deb ball and you found your favorite outfits and can't wait to show them to jere and everyone else, and now it's the first waltz rehearsal of the deb ball, and you haven't found a time to ask Jeremiah to be your escort, and everyone is FREAKING OUT, time is ticking*

Belly: Y/n, we're leaving in 10 minutes okay?
You: No, not okay belly!
Belly: Why?? What's wrong?
You: I still haven't asked jere!!
Belly: WHAT? Go ask him now!! Go!!!
You: Isn't it too late?
Belly: No, just go! I'll ask conrad about a suit. Go!!
You: Okay.

*you run upstairs to Jere's room knock*

Jere: Come in

*you walk in with your hair all done for the rehearsal but you haven't put on your dress yet*

Jere: Oh hey muffin!! You look hot. What's up?
You: Jere I have a big question to ask you.
Jere: Yes?
You: Will you be my date to the deb ball? I know it's really late, I was gonna ask you but I couldn't find a time and we're leaving in 10 MINUTES to go to the first waltz rehearsal. and everyone is ready and waiting and we have to be there in 40 minutes.
Jere: Um, yes! Of course! I'm gonna change, do my hair I'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes,
You: Yeah of course!

*you blow him a kiss and walk out*

*10 minutes go by And jere sprints down the stairs, he's all dressed in a navy blue tux like everyone else is supposed to be, he didn't have one so he just borrowed Conrad's old one, he stares at you, he walks next to you and his wet hair drips on your shoulder*

Jere (whispering in your ear): You look so da*n hot. I really want to kiss you.
You: My hottest parts aren't the only ones you should notice
Jere: There not.

*and you get chills, he looks at you with his pretty blue ocean eyes and you can't stop staring at them, you wanna kiss him so bad but everyone is sitting right there, so you play with his hair and grab his hand*
*he looks down at you and blushes*
*you look at Riley and Steven standing next to each other and conrad and belly standing next to eachother*
*you twiddle with your dress and you start walking toward the door while holding Jere's hand*

*and you get chills, he looks at you with his pretty blue ocean eyes and you can't stop staring at them, you wanna kiss him so bad but everyone is sitting right there, so you play with his hair and grab his hand* *he looks down at you and blushes*...

[your dress]