Chapter 5

Laurel: Well let's head home, you guys need to start packing!

*you guys all drive home at stop at the store to get a bunch of boxes, tape and bubble wrap*
*the fishers follow you guys to your house and help you pack*

Laurel: Okay here is the game plan, I want all the kids to join up with one buddy. The two of you will be working on one room at a time. So for right now I want you and whoever your partner is to get some boxes and a roll of tape and start packing up your room. Go, go!

*jere grabs your hand and grabs 6 boxes, you grab a roll of tape, a trash bag, the broom and dustpan and some bubble wrap and walk into your room*

Jere: Wow, I've never seen your room in person before.
You: Ha. I can't wait to see yours!
Jere: Okay what do you want me to do?
You: Um well I was gonna work on my clothes and shoes, you can start working on the little nick-back stuff like my jewelry and all of that
Jere: Okay.

*it's now the next day, the fishers slept over. All that was left in your room was your bed and that was it. It didn't feel the same anymore, you tried to not wake up jere as you got up and put on the one outfit you left out yesterday and walk downstairs to the kitchen to see your mom and susannah packing up the dishes*

Laurel: Hey honey!!!
You: Hey mom!
Laurel: We just have to take apart the beds and finish the kitchen and then we should be out of the house by noon and by the time we get to the fishers it'll be around 5 so we will just put the beds back together and unpack everything else on Monday and then you have a whole week to settle in until you start school, I already enrolled all 3 of you in jeres and Riley's high-school so you are good there.
You: Thanks mom.
Susannah: You okay honey?
You: Yeah just sad and scared I guess.
Susannah: Don't be, you'll love it in Boston.
You: Yeah I guess
Laurel: Wake up jeremiah and then have him help take apart your bed pelase.
You: Okay mom.
Laurel: Also there's donuts on the counter if you would like one.
You: Thanks mom

* you give her a kiss on the forehead and smile*
*you then walk back into you room and see that jere is standing up in your room putting on his hoodie*
*you run into his arms and kiss him*

You: Hey handsome
Jere: Hey princess

*he grabs you by your waist and kisses you again*
You: My mom said there is donuts downstairs on the counter. And you have to take my bed apart.

i smile big and then kiss him and then I walk into stevens room to see Steven and Riley sleeping on Stevens bed. And then I walk into belly's and see belly sleeping on her bed and Conrad on the floor. i wake all of them up and then jere takes apart my bed and every-ones else's. it's now time to leave.

Laurel: You ready hunny?
You: Yeah I'm ready.

*you grab Jere's hand get one final glance of the house and then walk out*

You: I can't believe we're actually moving next to you guys.
Jere: I know, me too. It's crazy.
You: I'm glad we get to be closer
Jere: Yeah, me too. And you can always come over whenever.
You: Yeah you can too

*you kiss him and then take your backpack off and put it in the jeep*

Susannah: Okay so steven and conrad are going in the moving truck, me and Laurel and then jere belly, Riley and y/n right?
You: Yes!
Susannah: Okay well everyone knows where they are going
Jere: Yes mom, we'll be fine I promise.
Laurel: Okay, we will see you all there. Drive safely.