Much to Much!

"Addie," Meredith says as Addison answers the phone.

"Hi Mer." As thrilled as Addison is to hear from Meredith, she can tell the pain and anguish mixed in her voice. 

"I'm exhausted, Addie," she says. Meredith's voice cracked as she spoke this. And it was clear to Addison that it wasn't physical tiredness.

"How tired are you?" Addison asks.

Meredith pauses for a moment before saying, "I feel like crying." Then she goes on, "Yet, no matter how hard I try, the tears won't come out."

Christina had warned her that Meredith was darker than usual today, but she didn't know it was this bad.

"Can you stay on the line till I fall asleep?" Meredith says

"Meredith I-" Meredith cuts her off before she can complete her sentence.

"Please?." Meredith begs

"Sure".

When Meredith called, Addison was already driving to her house, so she arrived early.

Meredith opens the door with a shocked expression as she rings the doorbell.

"Addie". When Meredith repeats it this time, however, there is a tinge of delight in her voice.

"Hello, Meredith," she says as Meredith leaps into Addison's embrace. Addison simply holds her and the two of them stand for a while.

Addison then raises Meredith's legs and lifts her off the floor after a while of standing. Meredith straddles Addison's waist with her two legs while tightening her grip on Addison's shoulders with her two hands.

Addison carries them up the stairwell at a relaxed pace. She closes the door with her feet as she lays Meredith gently on the bed as she enters the bedroom. She snuggles up to her and wraps them both in blankets.

Meredith leans in closer, pressing their bodies together until there is no more room between them, then snuggling up against Addison's neck. While singing a lullaby to her, Addison starts toying with her hair.

Meredith snores cutely and quickly falls asleep. Meredith's adorable snore makes Addison laugh. After a while, she, too, falls asleep.

"Are they dating?" George asked as he and the other roommate watched Addison and Meredith cuddle up together.

They're not. But it would be great if they did though. " Alex says

"Aww, they look so cute together," Izzie exclaims.

"Useless lesbians," Cristina says as she shakes her head.