𝟷𝟼 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

16 October 2017

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 detail you remember about her," Tachibana questions, sitting himself onto his leather work chair, typing '[y/n] [l/n]' into his laptop.

Takemichi scratched his hair in thought, memories of conversations flashing through his head, "I know she was one of the people who created Toman. She was close with all of the founding members - especially Mikey and Draken," he rambles, Tachibana humming in response.

"She was almost like the glue to the group; although she had built up a pretty tough exterior - as you would probably do if you were apart of a gang - but [l/n]-san was always putting others before herself," Takemichi continued to complement [y/n], a small smile forming at the various memories of her interactions with others and himself.

Tachibana stops his typing, pressing enter onto the keyboard, scrolling through the many pages worth of results.

Takemichi continues, watching as Tachibana's expression begins to sour, "[l/n]-san also was pretty strong when it came to fighting, and also had great street smarts. She could practically read people like a book. It's probably why Toman always looked to her when it came to strategies and relied heavily on her quick, level headed thinking when issues came about."

Tachibana clicked through the many articles, refining his search question, before coming across something that related to what he was looking for. However, what he found was something that made dread pool in the pit of his stomach.

Tachibana clicks the news report, watching as it loaded.

"Hey, Takemichi, is this her?" Tachibana questions, motioning him over, pointing towards the computer screen.

Takemichi moves over, taking a glance at the screen, showing an image of the familiar face.

"Yes it is..." Takemichi says, voice trailing off into a whisper as he reads the report's title.

"𝟏𝟔 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐍"

There was a silence that rang through the room; a wave of emotion and realisation crashing down onto Takemichi.

"You said she was particularly close with Manjiro Sano?" Tachibana was the first to break the deafening silence.

Takemichi nods his head slowly, eyes still staring at the glaring screen that held a photograph of [y/n], "they were inseparable."

| 391 words |