CHAPTER 1: CRYSTAL DIAMONDS OF HOMEWORLD

After navigating with an old and withering map, I find my way towards a lost, forgotten archive that was built before the dawn of the sixth era, an era of uncertainty and restlessness for all.

As I walk through through never ending kindergartens, the product of thousands of years of wars and destruction, I arrive at my destination, the Hall of Iris, a relic of homeworld that was once a central hub for all beings and inhabitants of the universe.

I enter the hall and find a circular room with four murals and ancient scripts that give out information about the diamonds which are not known in the modern era. The inscription writes:

During one point in time of the known universe, there were four diamonds who ruled over the crystal homeworld along with all it's colonies and territories.

Frost Diamond, the Diamond made out of the gems of ice and snow, hidden in the mists of the infinite mountain ranges of the planet Elvosea, is the youngest diamond, aging only around six-thousand years old. Her inscription wrote: "To no one shall she be in debt, no matter how much she has wept, different from the others they said , yet away to the cosmos she fled."

Lunar Diamond, the Diamond made out of the moon shards from the first and brightest moon in the galaxy, Luna, is the queen of the moonlight, the black angel, and the reaper of souls, living for no less than five-hundred-thousand years. And her inscription wrote: "When the sun is no more, and light will cease to be, the mother of eternal moonlight shall cast her own to all, even after death if needeth be."

Rose Diamond, the diamond created out of the first life to grow after the end of the second era, a rose petal colored with a pure unmistakable red that gave off the purest scent and a perfect form like no other in the universe. She is the queen of the living, as old as life itself since the second era, about seven-hundred-fifty years ago. And her scripture wrote: "All who live shall die, and all that is fair must perish, but the queen of roses shall live forever untouched, forever unchanged and forever loved."

All the inscriptions that had to do with the leader of the Crystal Diamonds, Sunset, was either lost or ruined and as I read through these inscriptions I felt a dark force embracing me, one that was so strong, it was all over the atmosphere.

I stand guard and bring out my weapon, ready for any danger that is up ahead. As I walk around the room, I hear some whispers coming from Sunset Diamond's mural and the more I got closer to it, the more I felt pressure from the darkness that was all around the area.

Looking closer at the mural, I noticed something. A crack on the heart of the mural, the gem placement of Sunset. It was definitely not there when I got here.

All of a sudden, a burst of energy erupted, not just any energy, dark energy. This pure dark energy became like vines crawling and spreading throughout the mural and soon throughout the entire room, shaking the ground and destroying all that opposed its way.

Then, something emerged from the shadows. It was a dark figure, one that I was not familiar with, one that I had never seen before, a being of darkness, a relic of the second era. If there were such beings as this, then I must be close to what I was looking for.

As the being took shape with its horrifying and unequal form, I ran for it, wasting no time and finding for what I was looking for. Across these long and unending halls, I finally found what I was looking for. But just as I was about to leave, I felt the presence of the being once more as it approached me.

"All shall fall under the darkness, all shall perish and all shall fade, and the might of the darkness shall take over and the entity which is older than time itself."

I took what I found there and drew my weapon against the shadowy figure.

"You don't belong here, neither does this stone. It has corrupted the hearts and minds of all with its hatred and relentlessness."

"It is they who chose to do what they did. This stone just merely told them that a dark universe is better than this peace that is meant to last. This world and this universe has fallen and no light can ever stop them from continuing this new era of chaos and destruction. This is the will of the almighty being."

"Go back to the shadows." As I said that, I jump towards him and in the blink of an eye teleport to go past the being.

"Childish Insolence," said the shadow.

I continue to run towards my location until I arrive at a warp pad, and as it was just about to catch up to me, I successfully warp my way out of there.

Planet Nova.

I run through the halls of the Novanian Palace and arrive at one of the palanquins of the diamonds.

Frost Diamond. The Diamond of ice and snow. As I approach her presence, I feel a calm but distant coldness. I felt it in the air and heard a breeze as if I was approaching a cold storm.

"My Diamond, I have arrived."