Chapter 11

Two months passed in the office, you followed the rules and obeyed Taehyung. There were times where you messed up the desks but you organized them before he could notice.

In another four weeks your going to leave and Mrs. Brown will be back.

You were happy that you can leave this place and finally find a good place to work or just stay at home and get married to the guy your dad tells to.

You do see Taehyung and remember that night you try so hard to forget. Him on the other hand too stopped interacting with you much.

A part of you was sad and broken as to him hurting you but when you remember that you will be leaving soon you were happy.

"Ms. Jung, Mr. Jeon told to check these files", your co – worker handed you and you started working.

~~~

Ever since Taehyung slept with you, he felt guilty, he was not the same. He hated himself for doing that to you.

Its not that he sleeps with every employee who disobeys him, he would fire them at that instant, but the thought of you gone breaks his heart.

He sees you being as the other employees, obeyed. Sometimes he stares at the door of his room hoping that you would barge in and tease him, but you only came for work.

After the night he slept with you, the following weeks he teased you or gave harsh comments about that night, but you never showed any emotion.

Jungkook came in, "Ms. Jung finished the documents", he handed Taehyung the file.

Hearing your name made his heart skip a beat, he took the files to see them corrected properly. He was about to go out but Jimin's voice stopped him, "Mr. Kim from KNJ groups is here", he peaked his head in.

Taehyung nodded knowing he has to meet Namjoon for the contract, he nodded Jimin to let him in.

~~~

You noticed a man walking in along with his secretary, he looked similar, you were staring at him for a while and locked your eyes with his.

His eyes enlarged as he remembered you, he walked towards your desk and you furrowed your eyes.

"Hey", he spoke ad you stood up from your seat, you were still confused but you know that you've met him.

"Uhm... hey", you didn't know what to say, he noticed that you didn't remember and frowned, "The coffee shop?", he said.

Then it hit you he was the guy who spilled the coffee on you, you also remembered that he gave his card and told to contact him but you totally forgot with everything going on and lost the card too.

"Oh yeah I remember you", you tap your head as you remember him.

"You never called me", he asked, so he was waiting for your call.

"It totally slipped off my mind but hey, I washed the stain the clothes are good", you tapped his arm.

"It wasn't just the clothes", you looked at him as he bent down slightly, parallel to your face.

"I would love to know more about you", he was so close that you can feel his minty breath on your face, your cheeks turned red as you blushed.

He straightened his posture looking at you blushing, he held your hand and placed his phone, "Can I have your number this time?".

You looked at your palm where his phone was at, you stared for a while, "I would call you, because I remember the last time, I gave my number you did not call me".

"I am sorry", you took his phone and typed in your number and handed it to him.

"Y/N", he spoke your name looking at your contact, "I'll call you then", he spoke and you nodded.

He patted your head and walked out of your space as you stood touching the place where he patted you.

~~~

Taehyung was waiting till Namjoon come, he was testing his patience so he walked out to see Namjoon looking at his phone then patting your head.

He didn't know but there was an unsettling feeling inside him, "Hello Mr. Kim", Namjoon called Taehyung breaking his gaze from you.

Taehyung bowed, "Hello, please come in", Taehyung took one last glance at you who was smiling as your cheeks were pink.

Taehyung went in and Namjoon turned to look at you, you raised your head and locked eyes with him, he gave you a smile and you smiled back too.

He walked in to start the discussion.

~~~

The work was over and you were packing your things, a figure stood next to you startling you.

"Namjoon!", you breathed out with your palm over your chest.

He walked closer, "You remember my name", he smiled ear to ear, yeah you do remember his name after thinking for so long.

"Yeah, I read the card before I lost it", you spoke taking all the things.

"Are you done with work?", he asked as you made the chair, you looked at him and nodded.

"Will you go out for dinner with me?", you looked at him with your lips parted, boy he is so smooth.

You were looking at him and he smiled seeing you all cute with red tints in your cheeks with your ears red too.

He cleared his throat and you moved your gaze to the elevator, "I ....", you trailed off since it would not be nice to say 'yes' all of a sudden and 'no' too.

"I would love to have dinner with you, we could know each other too, wait...", he stopped looking at your expression.

".... you're not taking this in a creepy way, are you?", he asked and you shook you head 'no' fast waving both your hands in front.

"No, I would love to have dinner with you, but -", he cut you off holding your wrist and walking towards the elevator.

You giggled looking at his large hands holding your wrists gently as you both walked inside the elevator.

Taehyung was looking at the whole scene as he was also about to go home, his hands balled into fists as he saw you giggle with him.

He wanted to be the one who makes you giggle, you've never even smiled at him, he walked out to his car shutting the door loudly, surprising the driver.

"To the nearest bar", he spoke as his driver looked at him through the mirror, "FAST!", Taehyung growled and his driver took off.