Chapter 15

Before the movie finished you left the theatre saying you have an urgent work leaving a confused Namjoon.

You shut your door and leaned against it, "Hey princess", you dad calls you, you get startled and place your hand on your beating heart.

"DAD!", you scream and your dad's taken back, "You scared me!", you sigh.

"Sorry princess, hey how about I make it up to you?", your dad says and you look at him.

"Let's go out, have some fun, dad daughter time?", he dances in a weird way and you chuckle nodding in agreement.

~~~

You had the time of your life today and now you were getting ready to head to bed. You made the sheets and slipped under.

You were about to keep your head on the pillow but interrupted by a call, you grab the phone to see Taehyung calling you.

"Hello Mr. Kim", you sit up straight.

"Y/N I want to meet you tomorrow", you furrow your eyebrows.

"I'll be coming to work and I'll meet you in the morning Mr. Kim", you say trying your best not to yawn.

"No! don't come to work tomorrow", your pupils enlarge, is he firing you now! He could have done it the day you said you will resign.

"But -", he cut you off.

"I'll pick you up, I want to say something", he says biting his bottom lip due to the nervousness.

"Addre -", he cuts you again.

"I know it's in the resume, I'll be there sharp at seven p.m.", he hangs up placing his hand in his beating heart calming himself.

~~~

You didn't go to work today since Taehyung told you not to so you spent the day with your dad at home.

A horn honk startling your dad and you who were preparing your dinner peacefully, you keep the spoon and your dad gestures to keep eating and he will check out who is it.

You grab the ingredients mixing them.

"Princess!", your dad calls you from the door and you wipe your walking to him. You see Taehyung smiling at the door.

You look at him from top to bottom, Taehyung furrows his brows knowing that you had forgotten that he will collect you today.

"Y/N I told you last night -", your pupils enlarge as you remember him telling that he wants to talk something important today.

You look at your clothes, facepalming for still being in your sweatpants and crop top, Taehyung sees you in your clothes and smiles looking at you being adorable.

"He is?", your dad asks turning to you.

"My boss dad! Mr. Kim give me five minutes I'll be back". You turn to rush upstairs but stop as Taehyung calls you.

"Y/N this is for you....", Taehyung hands you a bag, you take it hesitating thinking whether he planted a bomb to get rid of you finally.

".... wear it, and take your time, I'll wait", he smiles entering himself inside as your dad guides him to the living room.

You take the bag and hurry upstairs and take out the dress, your eyes enlarge as you see the price.

You mentally have a debate whether you have to wear the dress he gave you or wear one of your, you walk to your closet and go through your clothes.

None of them looked good as the dress Taehyung gave you, you even compared the clothes but it isn't good.

You decide to wear the dress he gave you, you do your light make up, letting your hair free and look at yourself again, you looked pretty and you smiled at his choice, 

You walk downstairs after applying your lip gloss, your dad notices you and looks at you proud, "You look pretty princess", he comments and you tuck the loose hair behind your ears

Taehyung looks at you not knowing what to say, you look so cute, "You look ...", he trails off as you go closer to him.

His eyes follow your movements as you stand next to him, "...... gorgeous.", he breaths out.

~~~

Taehyung took you to a fancy restaurant and you thanked your self for wearing this dress instead of the ones you have or you would have embarrassed yourself.

Taehyung had ordered all your favorite dishes, you wanted to just have them all but you controlled yourself.

You were looking out of his car window as he wants to take you some where else too. You both arrive at a quiet place and Taehyung gets down and opens the door for you.

You get down and Taehyung hold both your shoulders turning you so your back faces his front, "Wh -", Taehyung blindfolds you.

Okay so its obvious he is going to kill you, it was your last meal that's why everything was your favorite, "I am not going to kill you Y/N", he chuckles as your stiff as a board.

He guides you and takes of the blindfold, you admire the area, filled with lights and candles near the beach.

You turn around to see Taehyung on one knee holding a ring, your eyes widen, "I love you Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

Your eyes fill with tears as he asks you, you place your palm on your mouth, tears stream from your face as you take a step back.

Taehyung see you crying and stands up walking to you, but instead of letting him embrace you, you show him your palm, "Don't come closer"

You walk back, "Is this another way of humiliating me? Isn't it enough that you hurt me? Took my virginity away for some stupid revenge?"

Taehyung eyes fill with tears hearing your words, he shakes his head abruptly as no, "Y/N, I am sorry -", his voice cracks.

"Sorry is not going to take back for what you did for me", you turn away leaving him getting onto a taxi as you cry all the way home.

Taehyung falls down crying that you hate him now.