Chapter Fifteen: ZZZ.

Jade ended up falling asleep as we were watching a random movie, I can't get over how beautiful and peaceful she looks

I did the only sane thing I could think of, I drew her, again.

I can't help myself when I'm around her my hands itch to my pencil and sketch book and I have to draw her.

Her phone started ringing, it's her pops.

I picked up her phone and walked out of my room so I don't disturb her.

"Hey, Walter, how are you?" I ask.

"Where's January?" He asks immediately.

"She fell asleep, we were watching a movie." I explain.

"Oh, I was just worried about her, I, I'll head to bed now, just get her home safe, okay?" He asked, more like demanded. And rightfully so.

"Of course, sir, I can bring her home now if you'd like." I offer.

"No, let her sleep, if she wakes up in the next hour, bring her home, though." He said.

"No problem, sir, good night, Mr. Carlton, see you tomorrow."

"Good night, son." He hung up.

That was a nice conversation.

I head back into my room to find Jade peacefully asleep, as I left her, but she's on top of the comforter and I know how cold she gets so I go to get her a thick blanket from the closet in the hall and I cover her up and tuck her in.

Fucking beautiful. That's what she is.

I can sit and stare at her beautiful fucking face for hours.

But I won't do that, 'cause I'm not a creep.

My hands itch to draw her again, but I already have a handful of drawings of her from years back.

I know her for three years but I only seen her for three months.

How silly is that? It's only been three months since my feelings for Jade deepened, it feels like way longer but at the same time it doesn't, it's like time doesn't exist when I'm around her.

"You okay?" Her soft voice broke me out of my thought spiral.

"You woke up?" I ask as I look at her sleepy face.

"Yep, go yo sleep, Atlas." Then she closed those mesmerizing green eyes of hers.

She snuggled closer to me throws her leg over my hips.

I froze.

It took me a minute to get my shit together, but when I did I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me, the closer the better.

***

Hey, hi, hello.

How are you?

I hope you liked this short chap, I definitely did.

Anyhow, I hope you have a great day/night.

Love you.

Byeeee muah <3

Byeeee muah <3