1; Introduction

Hello everyone, this is my third fanfiction. Please give it lots of love. It will probably be short.

The story includes mention of death, please don't read if it's uncomfortable for you.

Enjoy reading the story. Please give lots of feedbacks, I'm looking forward to them.

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__

"hyung...it's been 2 months, please come back...I won't be able to hold on anymore...they say that you're... you're...d-dead... that's not true... right hyung ? you'll come back right ?"

Just like everyday, taehyun was sitting on the bench, in front of the fountain, where he and his hyung used to sit and talk for hours.

He was still hoping for beomgyu to come back.

As for beomgyu...he wasn't dead, or maybe he was. But no one knew where he was.

~๑Flashback๑~

"taehyun-ah you go upstairs, I'll come after buying some ice cream for later"

"ok hyung, I'll be waiting... don't take too long ok ?"

"mm"

Beomgyu said smiling, looking at his cute boyfriend.

Taehyun hopped inside the apartment excited for the movie night with his boyfriend.

He sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

Little did he know, beomgyu won't be coming back.

5 minutes passed.

'why is he taking so long'

10 minutes passed.

'why isn't he picking up'

20 minutes passed.

'enough, where the hell is he'

Taehyun stepped out of the apartment.

It was quiet. There were no people and no traffic.

It was already 11 pm.

The ice cream stall where beomgyu was standing was closed too, but beomgyu wasn't there.

"hyung ?"

Taehyun walked along the road, searching for beomgyu, trying to call him.

"The no. you have dialed is switched off-"

He couldn't reach beomgyu no matter how much he tried calling him.

Taehyun called his friends asking them if they knew where beomgyu was, but none of them did.

~๑End of Flashback๑~

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__

That's it for today. The chapters will probably be short as the story is short too.
Thank You for reading (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)