5; One last time

His legs became weaker every time he took a step. And he finally saw it.

Yes.

His worst nightmare came true.

In front of him was a boy, sleeping peacefully. The boy was none other than his hyung, his beomgyu.

Taehyun fell down on his knees, slowly crawling towards the lifeless body of beomgyu, crying loudly, still not believing the truth.

"h-hyung, wake up !! why are you sleeping ? look who's here, y-your Taehyunie is here, come on get up, let's get ice cream, hyung...HYUNG !! WAKE UP !!"

Taehyun was still shouting, some feet apart from beomgyu, sitting on the ground when he got wrapped between two arms.

Yeonjun held Taehyun tight. He didn't let taehyun look at Beomgyu and buried his face in his chest.

"Hyung, my beomie hyung is fine, tell him to wake up, he said he'll buy me ice cream and come back quickly, why is he sleeping ? tell him to wake up"

Yeonjun and Soobin kept crying, they didn't know what to do.

They couldn't accept the reality themselves.

After a few minutes, Taehyun's sobs became lower. He stood up, still shaking.

Yeonjun tried taking taehyun away from beomgyu.

Taehyun held yeonjun's wrist and looked at him.

"hyung...let me see him please......one last time..."

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧_

I cried so much writing this part 😭
The next ones are more.... nvm

Please comment lots and you can also share your opinions on my curious cat, it's mentioned in my bio.

Thank you so much for reading...i hope you like the upcoming parts too <3