3; I'm coming

Yeonjun hangs up the phone.
His tears start welling up.

He looked at taehyun with a kind of scared look. As if he was scared of something bad happening.

"hyung, what did soobin hyung say ?"

"taehyun they..."

"they what hyung ? tell me !! THEY WHAT ?"

Taehyun was expecting to hear something. He wanted to hear those words. The ones he's been dying to hear.

"THEY FOUND BEOMGYU"

Tears roll down Taehyun's cheeks.

FINALLY.

Beomgyu was back. Beomgyu was found. His hyung, his boyfriend, his love was back...?

Taehyun held yeonjun's shirt in his tiny fists.

"hyung...where are they ?"

Yeonjun unlocked his phone screen and flashed the phone to taehyun showing him the address.

Taehyun pushed yeonjun aside, wore his shoes and started running out the door.

Yeonjun followed him, grabbing an umbrella from the rack.

It was raining, really heavily. But it didn't matter to taehyun.

All that mattered to him was beomgyu.

He was running on the road, getting wet by the rain. Yeonjun was running behind him, calling him out and telling him to slow down. But taehyun couldn't hear anything.

His mind was full of questions, happiness and fear.

He didn't know what was waiting for him. He wanted to see his hyung, he was dying to see him.

He just wanted to see his hyung, happy and safe back again.

'I am coming hyung, your taehyunie is coming to you, I know you're alive, you'll never leave me'

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__

That's it for this chapter. Thank you so much for reading my AU. You can also check out my other two AUs.

Please comment and tell me how you feel about this AU, i really want to know your opinions TT