6; I love you

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other and decided to let taehyun see beomgyu.

Taehyun walked towards beomgyu, with shaking legs. He tried his best not to shout or scream at beomgyu.

His tears were still falling continuously and he couldn't breathe.

He looked at beomgyu.

Beomgyu's face was bruised with a lot of red and blue marks. His hands had a lot of cuts and wounds.
His t-shirt was all red and brown.

He was still wearing the same outfit he wore the last time taehyun saw him.

"h-hyung...who did this to y-you ? where were you ? w-why did you leave me ?"

Taehyun tried not to cry out loud, he tried to lower his sobs but he wasn't able to.

"hyung...you said you'll never leave me... y-your're a l-liar"

Taehyun closed his eyes tightly. The pain he was feeling was unbearable. His hyung was taken away from him. He was Taehyun's everything.

Taehyun never ever imagined something like this happening to him.

He looked at the bear locket in his hand, unhooked it and wore it around his neck.

He took out the squirrel locket he was wearing and put it around Beomgyu's neck.

"hyung...just know that- that you'll always be my only one...I- I can never love anyone else the w- way i love you"

"I- I love you, beomgyu hyung"

He planted a soft kiss on Beomgyu's forehead, letting his tears fall on Beomgyu's face.

He stepped back and turned around, trying not to fall, he smiled bitterly at his hyungs, showing them that he had accepted the reality.

He is letting beomgyu go, to heaven, peacefully.

Yeonjun and Soobin enveloped taehyun in a hug, patting him on the back.

"I- I did it"

"You did so well taehyun-ah"

"Beomgyu will be so proud of you"

"Mr. Kang Taehyun ?"

They pulled out of the hug when they heard someone call taehyun.

__✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧_

Please I'm crying (╥﹏╥) Why did i even write this huhuhu...
Please show lots of love 🥺

A comment will be appreciated <3