CHAPTER 7

Author POV

After what happened between the two boys, the dorm's atmosphere became heavy.

Jaemin left the house, not planning to come back before the night.

Chenle and Jisung stayed in their room after they got scolded by Renjun, while the said boy is trying to talk to Jeno, who is mute since Jaemin left. He stays locked in his room and even refuses to eat.

Jisung apologized to his hyungs, he learnt that they weren't dating. He was worrying a lot for Jaemin, who left since a long time. He kept on repeating himself it was all his fault.

Ji: Chenle...?

Ch: Yes?

Ji: Why Jaemin hyung reacted like that?

The older sighs before answering him

Ch: You really didn't understand...?

Ji: Uh no

Ch: He loves him Jisung. Jaemin loves Jeno.

Ji: ....Oh....But Renjun loves Jeno too?

Chenle nods as an answer, while Jisung let himself fall on the bed, sighing.

Ji: That's complicated...But Jeno who does he loves?

Ch: Jaemin, I think

Ji: Then why they didn't tell each other? Why aren't they dating like us or Mark and Haechan hyung?

Ch: You said it yourself, it's complicated Jisung...

The younger pouts before going in the arms of his boyfriend.

Jaemin POV

I'm currently near a lake in a forest, I wanted to go as far as possible from the dorm and the city to avoid them finding me. I plan to go back at 2am to take my things and go to an hotel.

I still can't realize what just happened... I don't understand how I could have been so dumb and believe him. I always knew Renjun loved Jeno, but them dating without telling me was impossible to me.... And Jeno making me believe he loves me... How could they...

I sigh and continue to throw rocks in the water, trying to distract myself.

The night came faster than I thought, and it's starting to get really cold. Guess I'll have to go sooner if I don't want to become an ice cube. It's only 11pm, but they all should be in their rooms... With a little luck Jeno is already sleeping.

I get up and walk to the dorm. And actually, it's a pretty long ride. I didn't think I was that far.

It took me an hour to get back here, so the chances for the boys to sleep are even higher.

I enter the dorm and try to don't make any noise. I stay in front of the door of the room for a moment, trying to hear if Jeno is asleep or not. I hear nothing, so I decide to enter.

Jeno is under the blanket, I can't see his face because of the dark.

I come near my bed, take a bag, and start to fill it with clothes and anything that could be useful for me to survive.

I try to hurry while staying quiet, and everything is going fine, if we don't talk about the fact I tripped on Jeno's slippers and almost fell on him.

I continue to make my bag when suddenly I feel two arms hugging me from behind and I feel a hot breath against my neck. I guess immediately that it's Jeno.

I'm about to push him away but I stop when I hear him saying my name with a deep voice. Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach...?

Jeno POV (some minutes earlier)

1 am.

The others are probably already sleeping, while I'm still awake, wondering where is Jaemin.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I suddenly hear a noise coming from outside the room, I decide to hide under my blanket and fake sleeping.

I close my eyes and focus myself on every noises.

The door of the room ends up opening and I feel a presence in it. I freeze in my bed, not gonna lie I'm kinda afraid now.

I only hear the heavy breathing of this person. I finally decide to slightly open my eyes to see who is it.

I see a silhouette, filling up a bag. I need a few seconds before realizing it's Jaemin.

Wait.

OMG JAEMIN IS HOME!!!

What do I do now...?

Okay Jeno don't panic, everything is fine...

I guess...

Why is he filling up his bag...? Is he leaving?

So I was right he wants to leave me, he really hates me omg, but what am I going to do without him?! I can't let him go!!

I get up and go closer to Jaemin. I hug him from behind and put my head on his shoulder, before saying his name in a deep voice.

He seems shocked, he probably thought I was really sleeping.

Means I have some acting talents 😉

We stay like that a few minutes, before Jaemin finally speaks.

Jm: Let me go Jeno

- I don't want to

Jm: It wasn't a question, let go!

- No. I don't want you to leave Jaemin, you can't leave me!

Jm: You should have thought of it sooner

- Jaemin listen to me, it's just a misunderstanding!

He gets out of my grip and faces me.

Jm: Of course, and me I'm Moon Jae In !

- Jaemin, please...

Jm: You have two minutes.

I take a big breath and explain everything to him from the beginning.

Once done, I look back at Jaemin, he doesn't seem convinced.

Jm: And why would I believe you?

- I can ask Chenle to explain you? Believe me Jaemin, I would never do that to you, I really love you...

We look at each other for a moment, which seems like an eternity, before he takes a few steps closer and kisses me.

Jm: I love you idiot...

--------------------

And our lovebirds are still together :))

I'll see you next week <3

~ Maya ~