CHAPTER 9

Jeno POV

2 MONTHS LATER

The months went by faster than I thought, and we only have a few weeks left before the concert. I'm starting to stress, I'm really afraid of the reactions we'll get... What if no one accept our relation?

In addition to the stress, we're all really tired because of all those trainings. Jaemin's blood pressure has relapsed several times... I really hope everything will be okay on the concert's day.

Besides that, things are okay, the only weird thing is Renjun.

He's really acting weirder day after day, I will never understand this man.

Dohyun hyung ended up living with us, he didn't find any home near our dorm.

Jaemin is currently cooking for dinner, while Chenle and Haechan are nearly fighting to win their video game, Mark and Jisung are watching them. And me, I'm kinda lost in my thoughts... I'm really apprehending the concert...

Jm: Jeno?

- mmh?

Jm: Can you go to the store and buy water and butter please?

- Yes!

I get up, take my phone, my money and put on my shoes before walking to the main door, where I find Dohyun and Renjun.

- oh you guys are going out?

Rj: um yes... I was going to go for a walk, and he said he wanted to accompany me just in case...

- oh okay

We both get out of the house and separate ways at the end of the street. I rush to the store, not wanting to make Jaemin wait.

I take what he told me to, pay and take my way back home, still running.

Once near to the dorms, I see two silhouettes who seem familiar to me, but I'm too far to see who is it. They are kissing. Well yes, in the middle of the street but everyone does what he wants to.

I don't lose time on this detail, thinking it's probably just Mark and Donghyuck.

I enter the dorm, take off my shoes and go in the kitchen to give the supplies to Jaemin.

Jm: thank youuu!!

- I can help for something else?

Jm: Can you set the table please?

- yes!

Jm: Oh Mark and Donghyuck are staying for the night, so they're eating with us!

- oh they didn't go out? I mean, I thought they would be home already...

Jm: No Haechan is still playing. Why ?

- oh n-no nothing

I try to forget that and go set the table.

But if it wasn't Mark and Donghyuck, then who?

- LATER –

Once the meal is over and the dishes are done, we all go change in our pajamas. Since Mark and Donghyuck are sleeping here, Dohyun hyung had to let them the living room and he went in Renjun's room. By the way, they got home late, they didn't even eat with us, while usually they're the first to be ready.

Donghyuck and Chenle are playing nonstop, they're both determined to win against the other. Honestly I didn't know it was possible to be that competitive. They don't even want to let us play!

Ji: okay that's it, I'm going to bed!

Jm: yep, we're going too!

I nod and get up of the couch.

Ch: No Jiji!! Wait, just one more please!!

Ji: It's 3 am Chenle

Jm: Let's stop for tonight, we're all going to bed now.

They turn off the game, and we all go in our room, while Mark and Donghyuck are lying on the couch.

Once in my bed, I lose myself once again in my thoughts. I would like to know who it was at the corner of the street. I would like to know why Renjun was late today. I would like to know if the concert will go well. I would like to know so many things, but I have no answer....

Jm: Jeno are you listening?

- uh yes

Jm: Can you repeat what I just said?

- ... um... no

He sighs.

Jm: What's on your mind?

- Me? Nothing at all

Jm: You can't lie Jeno

- oh... it's nothing important don't worry

Jm: Yet you seem to worry a lot about it

- I was just wondering why Renjun was late today, he's never been late before...

Jm: don't you think you're exaggerating? They still were there before the curfew

- it's still weird

Jm: You're worrying over nothing Jeno... C'mon think of something else, like your amazing boyfriend who's next to you 🙃

I smile and hug him.

- Don't exaggerate, you're not that amazing

I look at him, with a playful smile.

He immediately sits up and fake to sulk.

Jm: you're mean!!

- I know thank you, thank you

Jm: I- I'm sulking!

I take advantage of him not looking at me to steal him a kiss.

Jm: ehh I'm the one doing that usually!!

- and why don't we reverse the roles mmh?

I sit on his lap and look at him in the eyes. I see him blush, even though he's trying to hide.

I lean towards him and kiss him. He responds immediately and deepens the kiss.

The heat is rising in the room, and everything is going fast. After only a few minutes, we're both naked. I start to kiss his skin, going lower and lower.

Our breath is heavier, I continue to go lower, kissing every inch of his skin.

I continue to go further, not controlling my thoughts anymore.

Jm: J-Jeno wait...

- mmh?

I stop and lift my head to look at him.

Jm: we can't...

- you don't want to? If you don't want to, we stop

Jm: n-no it's not that, it's just... The others are going to hear us and-

- So what? They'll know in a few days anyway... And we'll try to be quiet

Jm: ... okay

He smiles and I start to kiss him again.

------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Next chapter is the last one, already !!

~ Maya ~