🤍 SPECIAL CHAPTER 🤍

1 YEAR LATER

Jaemin POV

A year has passed since all of that story happened. Jeno and I are still together, despite all the hate we're receiving. The majority accepted our relation, which reassured me a lot. At first, the agency was against us dating and even asked us to leave the group, but we ended up staying thanks to the other members, and they even accepted it now. Actually only a few things changed since then. Jisung is now living with Chenle in their own house. And the whole group revealed their relation to the public. Yes even Renjun. I think it contributed to the fact they let us stay. They couldn't lose a wonderful group like us. 😉 Unity is strength 😊

ANYGAYS

I'm talking too much again, ain't I?

I've been tell that often

I mean, it's not my fault if I'm way too interesting and talented and-

?: JAEMIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, WE HAVE TO GO!!

- Yes, yes, I'm coming!!!

So yeah, I didn't tell you but today is finallyyy the day I'm marrying Jeno!

We're currently in Canada! Since we couldn't marry each other in Korea, we decided to come here. And like that, Mark can see his friends and his native country! He was so happy when we told him we were going there!

?: NA JAEMAN BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!

- Yes, yes

I take my things and finally get out of the house, to enter the car.

Hc: Oh my god finally, I thought you would never come!

Mk: It's been 15 minutes we're waiting, we'll end up being late! I bet the others are already there!

- Okay, okay, stop complaining, be happy I'm inviting you!!

Hc: Okay shut up and buckle up!

I don't answer and buckle up, while Haechan starts the car. I have to admit I'm not really comfortable with Haechan driving, but he's the only one amongst us to have a license so we'll have to deal with it. I have to get my own license by the way, like that they will not have to drive me every time.

Anyway what was I saying before he interrupted me?

OH RIGHT!

So today I'm marrying Jeno! We wanted to keep that "secret", so we didn't invite a lot of people, just the group and our families. And actually, it's a lot of people already. Haechan and Mark wanted to take care of me, and Renjun is helping Jeno. Jisung and Chenle decorated the reception room. I'm a little afraid of the result but I'm trusting them. Mostly Jisung.

The closer we get, the more afraid I am...

I'm losing myself in my thoughts, forgetting everything around me, until we arrive. Until I see him. 

Him.

God, he's stunning.

Jeno POV

Some minutes earlier

Rj: Jeno are you ready?

- I think? Are you sure I look good? You're sure he's going to like it? And what if it doesn't go well? I'm afraid Renjun...

Rj: Wow calm down, everything is going to be fine, and you're stunning okay?! He's going to love it!

- You're sure?