Chapter 15: "Italian Incident" - The Truth

READ ME: this is a fanfic only, my all imagination after battle between Major and Minor Family. English is not my first language so please, spare me everyone. I am trying my best. <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL COMMENTS, THEY ARE HELPING ME WRITE THIS, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST! :)

📢 If you read my ffs and think "well, this was good, let me buy her coffee or donut or just something small and sweet then now you can but DO NOT feel force to support me like this! I will still add chapters normally! If you wish to support me:

https://ko-fi.com/writemeyuna

Italian Incident will be put as Macau Pov and Alcazio Pov.

I KNOW I PUT IT BEFORE AS PART 1 AND PART 2 FOR EACH PERSON BUT I PREFER TO HAVE IT ALL IN ONE CHAPTER, SO SORRY GUYS FOR MESSING THIS UP! CHAPTER 14 IS FULLY MACAU STORY AND THIS CHAPTER IS FULLY ALCAZIO STORY!

Sorry to make it like this but story is longer than I predicted! I'm curious what you all think now about Alcazio. :)

ALCAZIO:

~~words written as this are in italian~~

All my life, death followed me like a shadow. Every moment in the past, every good, warm memory was hidden by her, and over time I learned to accept that reality. There was nothing in my existence that I would consider good, I was surrounded by evil and cruelty everywhere. At one point, it filled me so much that I had the impression there was nothing positive about me.

I worked for a man whom I hated with all my empty heart, doing for him things so horrible that a place in hell had been waiting for me for a long time, and yet I didn't care. What does it matter what will happen to me? After all, I do not worship anyone, there is not one person who would care about my fate. Yes, that's the truth, a lot of people know me, I fucked even more, and one could assume that in this whole ocean there would be at least one soul for which my fate would be important, but unfortunately it was not like this. Everyone only interacted with me when they needed a favor or a fuck.

Therefore, when I got another order, I accepted it right away. This time the fucked-up Mikolaj asked for the head of the young Theerapanyakul on a tray. I looked at his picture and the description my people made and didn't even feel sorry to kill a seventeen-year-old boy. This was the world we lived in. Dark and cruel.

I heard about their arrival immediately, but I didn't have a free time to look at my target. I knew his bedroom was right next to mine and this assured me that soon we will met. I went out on the balcony, lit a cigarette and patiently waited. I knew that sooner or later he would showed up and then I will be able to look at him closely. Poor boy, sold by his father to a real psychopath.

I took a good puff and then heard footsteps. Someone stepped onto the balcony next to me.

- Sorry - sweet voice said in broken Italian - Could you please put it out?

I looked at him and had to admit, the photos did not reflect his beauty. He was slim, shorter than me, with black, deep eyes and styled, equally dark hair. The puffed, full lips were actually grimacing as he waved his hand at my cigarette. What a pity such beauty had to die.

- Honey, I will have to say no, unfortunately. It's the only thing that relaxes me in this damn place.

I straightened up, stretching my arms upwards and deliberately showing him a piece of the body. I could feel where his gaze had stopped and I wanted to laugh. Naughty boy.

- Asshole - he muttered in Thai and then showed me strange smile - That's okay, sir!

I was shocked and then curiosity took over. I couldn't believe he just called me an asshole, and I laughed because it was the first time that I got curious about someone in this place. I waited a moment, then smoothly made my way to his balcony. The window was closed, but for me it was not a problem. Boy was lying on the bed, snoring softly, so I quickly tied his hands to the bed and waited for him to wake up. He was really cute, especially when he frowned suddenly and sighed, but when he realized he couldn't move, he quickly opened his sleepy eyes, looking around.