Chapter 1: First Encounter

Taehyung's Pov

I was laying down on my bed when i heard a knock. It was a loud one. I got startled a bit. "Kim Taehyung! Get your lazy ass up!" My Older Brother Jin Yelled.

He was quite aggressive about almost everything. I still love him though. After all He's the only one i have left. My Mother died from Car Crash. And our father abandoned us for Another Woman.

I ignored his yells and continued to sleep.

The door swinged open. Revealing my Angry brother. "Yah! I almost lost my vocal cords and your still on your bed?!" He yelled.

I stood up. "Omg, Hyung can you loosen up a little bit?" I rolled my eyes. "Your almost late at school, and i swear to you if i heard from one of the advisers you were late I'll kick you ass." He nagged.

"Fine. Whatever Hyung, Can you get out now? I'm kinda half naked at the moment if you haven't noticed." I smiled sarcastically. "But seriously dude leave." I stated before rushing through the bathroom.

After i showered i put on my uniform and styled my light blue hair. I dyed it months ago because i was bored. I kinda regretted it at first. But i grew up to love them since i saw how handsome i am.

I went out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Jin all ready and packed up. We were from the same university. Which means i have to ride with him if i wanted to be early for school.

Riding with him is torture! He would always check the mirror even when driving! We almost got into an accident last time since he noticed he has an wrinkles under his eyes he let go of the wheel and screamed at the top of his lungs.

He sat at the driver seat while i sat at the shotgun seat. I buckled in my seatbelt before looking at him. "Pay attention to the road this time please. I don't feel like dying today." I sighed as i looked at the window.

"Whatever." He stated. He started the engine and started to drive our way to the university. After a couple minutes we finally arrived.

I walked out of the car and walked inside.

The hallways were filled with noises. I roamed around trying to find my girlfriend Kim Yoonah.

We have been together for over an year now.

I haven't seen her for over a week now since she's busy.

I saw her in the corner. In front of coach's office. She was with her friends. They were chatting. Like usual. I walked my way towards them.

"Hey, Babe!" I greeted her with an warm smile.

She turned around looking frustrated.

"Oh, Hey." She said, Dryly.

I looked at her friends. Before speaking.

"Is something wrong? You guys look...tired." I said confused

They shoot a glance at each other.

"No babe, nothing is wrong we're just tired" she faked an smile.

She looks kinda pale. Whatever problem she had. I can tell she has not been handling it well.

"Okay. I'll be with My friends if you need me." I pecked her cheek before leaving.

While i was on my way to my friends i bumped into someone. He was holding papers on his chest. No wonder the paper he was holding scrambled to the floor.

"I'm sorry. Let me help you with that." I mattered before kneeling down and helped him gather the papers.

"I'm sorry." He muttered before shooting me an apologetic look.

"That's okay love. It was my fault anyway." I smiled warmly before helping him up on his feet.

I took a glance on his face. He has a silver hair which makes him more attractive. He has an face of an angel and an body of an Greek Goddess. He looks hot and cute at the same time.

"I'm Park Jimin, What's your name?" The silver haired boy asked with an warm smile. I could feel my heart beating so loudly. I think everyone on the hallway could hear it.

"Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you." I smiled sweetly before holding my hand out. He shaked it. "Nice to meet you also."
He chuckled. "I have to go now though. Here's my number though feel free to chat me." He winked. Before leaving the blushing boy behind.
______________________________________

I bumped into a guy on my way to my next class. He was really nice and friendly. He is good looking too. I gave him my number since i want to befriend him.

I walked inside the classroom as sat at the vacant seat next to my friend Hoseok.

I looked over to him. He looks sad and quiet. Normally he would beam up the whole class because of his sunshine smile.

"Hey, Are you feeling okay Hyung?" I asked in a concerned voice. His eyes are swollen. He must be crying.

He jumped a little. He took out an tissue and wiped his eyes with it. "I'm fine Chim. Thanks for asking." He smiled.

Even though he is smiling his eyes don't lie. Normally his hazel brown eyes are shining. But today... His eyes turn into dark brown.

"Your eyes don't lie sunshine hyung." I murmured, softly.

"Yoongi... He has been ignoring me for a week. I know it is such a dumb reason for me to cry. But i just can't help but cry" He murmured as tears started to stream off his red puffy cheeks.

"It's not dumb hyung, why would you think that?" The silvered hair boy asked softly. "Come on now. Your clearly not fine. Do you want to go home?" The silvered hair boy continued to ask as he comfort the older.  By holding his hand.

Hoseok slowly nodded his head as he continued to sob softly at the boy's shoulder. The silvered hair boy showed his contagious smile. He stood up and helped the older stand up.

They both went outside and headed home. They live from the same apartment since They're pretty close.

Jimin unlocked the front door. Hoseok went it and Jimin followed after him.

Hoseok sat at the sofa while Jimin was in the kitchen heating the leftover soup yesterday. It's Hobi's comfort food so it will help him feel better.

After heating the left over soup up. He went to the living room and placed the warm soup in front of hobi.

"It's the left over soup from yesterday, it will help you feel better i promise." The silvered hair boy smiled as he sat next to the older.

"Thanks Jiminie, I wonder how will i live without my guardian angel." Hobi smiled sweetly as he rest his head into the boy's shoulder.

The silvered haired boy smiled in response.

____________________________________